DJ’s Children - Golf or Hockey?

I would think they would be more likely to golf than do hockey. Though @BigMac is probably right. :ROFLMAO:

Going to a golden knights game was the most fun sporting event ever. Football can’t even compare.
Live Hockey beats every other live sport, and it's not even close.

Golf - Gretzky won't have any influence on his grand kids.

Hockey isnt my favorite sport, but live Hockey is hard to top.
Depends, on what you go for ?
If it’s skill and ability?
Or the speed ?
Or fights ?

I don’t disagree it a very quick and brutal game . But you can’t play it anywhere .

I think on world stage as it’s predominantly American / Canadian / Euro sports , it would suffer , in comparison to other sports .

Plus it’s Canadian and they don’t know the word hate. They know the word taxes and aboot
And Sorry.

Going to a golden knights game was the most fun sporting event ever. Football can’t even compare.
True that. Live hockey is THE best.

DJ is a large athletic man. He and his brother played high school basketball and his brother played college basketball. He can dunk a basketball. I think his kids could be extremely athletic based on their pedigree.

Depends, on what you go for ?
If it’s skill and ability?
Or the speed ?
Or fights ?

I don’t disagree it a very quick and brutal game . But you can’t play it anywhere .

I think on world stage as it’s predominantly American / Canadian / Euro sports , it would suffer , in comparison to other sports .
I think he's saying to go to a game and watch. It's hard to argue. Only real argument against it I've heard that makes any sense typically has to do with not being able to follow the puck or not knowing the rules.

As for my thoughts...One goes golf one goes hockey.

Double naught spies.

Hockey…they saw the five hole coming out.

Probably neither

I think he's saying to go to a game and watch. It's hard to argue. Only real argument against it I've heard that makes any sense typically has to do with not being able to follow the puck or not knowing the rules.

As for my thoughts...One goes golf one goes hockey.
I've gotten the rules thing from a lot of people. The two that are hard for most to grasp are offsides and icing, and they're both actually pretty simple to explain.

Tennis

I think it depends where they grow up.

Seems more likely that golf would be the option of choice in Cali or Florida etc - but it's hard to ignore having the greatest player to ever lace them up in your blood.

DJ is a large athletic man. He and his brother played high school basketball and his brother played college basketball. He can dunk a basketball. I think his kids could be extremely athletic based on their pedigree.
Yeah I was thinking about this as well... I don't get a sense that they'll be limited based on their family tree.

Odds are neither but I would vote for golf.

Apparently DJ and Wayne had this same thought. I found this gem online:

"Not trying to put pressure on him, but we're having this debate: is he going to be skating first or hitting a golf ball first? Dustin thinks he's going to hit golf balls first, but I think he's going to skate first!" Wayne said.

DJ is afraid of father-in-law Wayne Gretzky and will follow whatever he says. 😂

Im going with none of the above and wouldn’t rule out the modeling option. Daddy’s little girl and mothers have more influence than we may think ;)

Back