Do you bring your stuff to top golf?

Their irons are OK but all of the longer clubs have very whippy shafts, like senior flex. So if you play a stiff or extra stiff it might be a bit of a struggle with those

For a work thing, no. Just going with my family/friends, then yes

I look at TopGolf as a "glorified, overpriced driving range". Between the hourly fee, then dinks/food......you're a$$deep in a hefty bill
Okay I see the problem. Top golf is a bar where you can hit things with a stick in between sips. Thinking about top golf as a golf practice facility it doesn’t ever make sense.

I’ve never been, but I’ve always thought that if I did go, I’d bring my own clubs if possible.

For top golf outings I don’t bring my own clubs. I don’t even hit from my side of the ball. To make the games more fun and competitive play righty. I still usually win but at least it’s close. Playing lefty against people who don’t golf the games aren’t even close.

I never have. I'm not totally against it, but the trip would probably need to involved THPers.

I've been there for family nights out and a few work things. Generally no for work stuff, unless I knew everyone else was into golf and also were taking there stuff. Usually yes with the fam as we all take our clubs

If I've got my bag because the outing is in my hometown or because I was playing golf elsewhere, I'd bring my clubs. (That is, assuming we're not all riding on the same bus where I'd have to sit holding them). But would I drag my clubs on an airplane just to take them to a corporate TopGolf outing and that's all? No way.

Depends. How bad do you want to embarrass your boss?

In all honesty, if it was a company outing I probably wouldn't. I did take my clubs once to a TopGolf with my son. I was told not to hit my driver since the net only went out 300 yards. I gave them that 'really?' look since I have that massive 225 yard carry average.

I have and played both out of my bag and the free clubs. I didn’t like the Top Golf wedges. The rest were okay but not something I wanted to swing. Mainly due to the slick grips but the shafts felt whippy too. It was still pretty fun swinging their woods and driver. It looked almost evenly split for people with and without their own clubs. Not sure if I’d take my clubs if I went again.

I never have brought my gear to TopGolf, but, every time I go I wish I had.

One been to top golf once. I took my clubs mainly because I didn’t really know what it was. If I went back I would not take them.

One been to top golf once. I took my clubs mainly because I didn’t really know what it was. If I went back I would not take them.
Only reason I would prefer mine is for the grips, really. Super slick rubber that they call grips at the one in Tampa is terrible.

I've only been to Top Golf twice and both times brought my own clubs and didn't think twice about it. I just assumed it was a given that if you have your own clubs, you bring them. I compared my clubs to the ones at TG and I don't think I could use the house clubs - they're way too short for me.

The worse part about Top Golf, other than hitting driver off the deck because the tees are too frigging short, is getting your ass kicked by a female co-worker who has practically never swung a club before in virtual Angry Birds. That game sucks, I had no idea what the hell I was aiming at. She's shanking the ball off the net and knocking the tower down in one shot. F*ck those green pigs, man.

I've gone with other golfers and brought some clubs, but when I went with a work group I did not.

Never been and if did go I'd bring my clubs

I never have brought my gear to TopGolf, but, every time I go I wish I had.
I've never gone to Top Golf WITHOUT my golf stuff.

I'd feel pretty weird about it.

no different than playing golf with someone else's clubs, I guess.

There's a comfort of having your own stuff.
I guess I have never really taken it seriously enough to take my clubs. Use what they got, seemingly does the trick.

Guess I could take my gear and go hustle some folks.

I guess I have never really taken it seriously enough to take my clubs. Use what they got, seemingly does the trick.

Guess I could take my gear and go hustle some folks.
the germaphobe piece definitely plays a role as well lmao

Back