Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 13 12.6%

• Total voters
But when do you actually get to 'watch' it? Because I know for sure the TV coverage is lacking when it comes to tracking players as they straddle the cut line
Good point. We're lucky enough to just get to see a few shots from the leaders in between commercials. The only time you get to see anybody else is when they hit a really spectacular shot.

When they cut to the guy in 31st place stroking a 45 foot putt, you already know it's going in before he even hits it. They didn't waste precious TV time cutting to him to show him miss the putt by 10 feet.

But when do you actually get to 'watch' it? Because I know for sure the TV coverage is lacking when it comes to tracking players as they straddle the cut line
Saw something on social media over the weekend talking about this exact thing. Give us a "red zone" style option of watching the guys grinding on Friday afternoon to make the cut line, making shots or missing putts that get them closer or further away from the cut. Would be fun to watch the pros grind it out like the rest of us, right?

Good point. We're lucky enough to just get to see a few shots from the leaders in between commercials. The only time you get to see anybody else is when they hit a really spectacular shot.

When they cut to the guy in 31st place stroking a 45 foot putt, you already know it's going in before he even hits it. They didn't waste precious TV time cutting to him to show him miss the putt by 10 feet.
I would greatly enjoy a friday afternoon round of the guys grinding it out to make the cut vs just random putts made, tight shots, etc.

I would greatly enjoy a friday afternoon round of the guys grinding it out to make the cut vs just random putts made, tight shots, etc.
If the PGA Tour only had a streaming service that they could dedicate one feed to. Oh wait.....

Back