Do You Remember All of Your Shots From the Round?

I was speaking to my 80 year old father today about his round this morning back in FL. He was able to remember every single shot he hit and said he always has been able to. Me on the other hand, I can remember a few, but most blend together.

Do you remember all of them?
I do remember all my shots and most of my playing partners.
I also remember things like hitting a game winning shot in basketball from 4th grade, very clearly.
I'm weird like this.

I can usually remember evey shot just after the round and for a few hours, but only the really good ones stick around for more than a day or so.

I want to say I remember every shot but doubt that would be true across all rounds. Some days I am simply distracted and/or unfocused, and some round details can be fuzzy.

I can remember every shot from a round. Not sure when it started but I noticed myself doing it lately.

Same day and probably even the next day I can replay the entire round.

I generally can, might not be a good thing. My wife has always told me, "You can remember every shot, but can't remember I asked you to bring home a gallon of milk?!!!"

I do. I mentally walk through my round and try to figure out where I can save strokes.

I do remember all the shots for a few days or until my next round. I like to give certain good shots superlatives in my mind as I replay the round. Yesterday’s “Best Drive” award winner went to the tee shot on #10. “Best Iron” went to the 7 iron tee shot on #13.

...I need a life. :LOL:

Nope, never. Nor can I remember exact holes or their numbers following the round. It all just blends together.

Yes, I'm one who can remember every shot for the round. I do not have any need for a scorecard in casual rounds.
This is me. For courses I’m familiar with I often don’t do a scorecard, I just keep a running + to par number in my head.

Immediately after the round, I can talk you through it shot by shot and, likely, putt by putt and even tell you the putt distances.

Throw a few rounds in and I'll forget about previous rounds. However, if I sit down and look at my app that I track them all on, they'll come back to me.

I remember every shot I’ve played for the last round I played probably up to 3 days later or til the next round I play. Then it’s just the good ones and the bad ones lol!

I can barely remember my club distances....you expect me to remember all those shots!

right after the round, yes, but my brain is too small to leave that info in for very long.

If I do, it's not for long... and then, only the good shots tend to stick around for a while. The rest blend together.

Not at all, usually I can't even remember what I did a few holes ago. It can be frustrating, I have similar issues with courses, I hardly remember them unless I've played them multiple times.

Of the most recent round, yes. After that I will remember many, but not all from rounds in the recent past. I only remember stand out shots from rounds more than several months in the past.

I can remember a few but most blend together

I'm one of those weirdos that does. I also have about 100 user name/password combinations in my head that are mine and about 50 others that belong to other people or equipment (one of the things I do is IT). Some of those I haven't used in many months or even years. I even remember my employee number from my first job and second job and can recite the company mission statement at my second job (the first one didn't have one).

Back to golf. I'm the guy that goes out as a single and remembers everyone's name (even though I only heard it once) or if we played together in the past remembers when, where and who else was in the group.

Sometimes it's a gift. Sometimes it's a curse.

For the most part I can remember all my shots from a round...putts tend to get blurry though.

I usually remember every shot from the last round but prior rounds, my memory starts to get fuzzy.

Back