Do you talk trash on the golf course?

Yes. Especially when I’m playing team golf and make @oumagic back it up.

Depends who I’m playing with.

This would be the same for me. I have one friend who love to dish it out so I love giving it back when we play.

Me and my guys talk trash all the time....but we take it as much as give it. then we have lunch and make another tee time

Just to myself unless I'm playing with my brother-in-law. Then it's Game on.:cool:

When it’s with someone who deserves to be trash talked.

Depends on who, and whether something is on the line then I get a little chirpy, but is usually a response not a agitator.

I absolutely do depending on who I’m playing with. I generally like to trash talk better players more often as I know they won’t be as offended coming from this average golfer. And I feel like I have nothing to lose and getting in their head is my only shot of winning.

If they do. I play with one guy who I won't ever give a putt to unless its inside of 2 feet. I mention to him all the time not to 3 putt when he is inside 15 feet.

Not really, but I do have a few buddies that like to talk smack and I will definitely talk it back to them when deserved.

No. Not surprising because I’m a very polite and respectful person

If they do. I play with one guy who I won't ever give a putt to unless its inside of 2 feet. I mention to him all the time not to 3 putt when he is inside 15 feet.

I have a buddy like that I always make sure to let him know when “he’s still away” lol

Well,...I suppose what "trash talk" means.

Cause pertaining to my own play I can be like....."mot#@rFu(#%r,,,,,sonofab!T(#...bAstard...a$$#0le....stupid piece of $#!t ....etc.etc....

Absolutely! It’s mostly vastly overstating my abilities.

Me?? Never! 🤞😎

Back