Do you talk trash on the golf course?

I don’t trash talk. I think of it as friendly needling. I don’t do it if I pick up the other person doesn’t like it.

Nope. When I tend to talk trash on the course, karma becomes an evil friend... It never works for me... mostly against. Though I will find ways to get into your head without trash-talking...

Not often.

Wait until you play with Darth 😂
Oh man I’m looking forward to it. I’m no stranger to eating my words, but I imagine they’ll taste better at the Hideaway :LOL:

I am a sarcastic ass that is always smiling and joking so that goes a long way in not offending players. Sometimes I laugh quite loudly at players' blunders which I can feel bad about if they're getting really frustrated, but currently I'm usually one of the worst golfers in the group so I laugh at myself as well and it's usually a sign that they need to lighten up and relax.

I think about the only person I trash talk is my little brother and it's not so much trash talk as it is poking the bear. It's pretty pathetic too.

My game is trash...does that count?

Sounds like a fun time :LOL:
We have a blast. We've been playing in the same Best ball tournament for 36 years. We more or less laugh our way around the course. Once he was on the tee across a short pond when he sculled it skipping it across the water, hit the rip-rap, ricocheted over to the right and hit a tree and the ball came to a stop 6" in front of him.😂😂😂
I never laughed so hard in my life. Took over 5 minutes before I could hit my ball. There were 8 guys on the tee box at the time as play was backed up. The ribbing has never stopped.:cool:

We have a blast. We've been playing in the same Best ball tournament for 36 years. We more or less laugh our way around the course. Once he was on the tee across a short pond when he sculled it skipping it across the water, hit the rip-rap, ricocheted over to the right and hit a tree and the ball came to a stop 6" in front of him.😂😂😂
I never laughed so hard in my life. Took over 5 minutes before I could hit my ball. There were 8 guys on the tee box at the time as play was backed up. The ribbing has never stopped.:cool:
That’s an awesome relationship/time on the golf course

It is fun to throw so jabs every so often. My 4Ball partner loves doing it.

Oh man I’m looking forward to it. I’m no stranger to eating my words, but I imagine they’ll taste better at the Hideaway :LOL:
Tread lightly... You don’t want that smoke.

Downton abby.jpg

Tread lightly... You don’t want that smoke.
Oh I am well aware that I can’t take back what I say as I call my low probability shot :LOL: I just figure if I do it enough I’ll be right eventually 🤷‍♂️

Depends on the company.
And it's more of a friendly jab at a bad shot they hit, than a trash talking brag about a good shot I've hit.

Normal group? YEP!!!

Just as the title says.
Nope. Im out there to have fun. I could see doing it in your weekly round with your buddies but Im not about to talk trash to some random whom I dont know. Thats just silly.

I generally don't unless someone starts it with me first.

Back