Do You Want Prototype Equipment?

What an awesome event. Really like the products Wilson has out and am really looking forward to testing their driver at club clash.

Thinking about this event a lot again! Really hoping to be a part of it this year!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The Wilson people are pretty awesome. Would love to get to play some golf with them and see what they're up to.

I would also like some prototype deep dish in my life.

Wilson staff protos, my back yard, and awesome people?...def want in on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say it every year about this event, it will be high on my list of ones I decide to enter.

Sounds like it will be an awesome event!

I'd say if it's half as good as last year, it will be. But THP doesn't "half" anything so it'll be bigger and better and last year was an f'n blast!

For sure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I WANT IN!!!!!!

4 of us will be at the Highlands of Elgin on Sunday morning, I am willing to be this event comes up once or twice....:act-up:

Every time I see this bumped I get excited.

4 of us will be at the Highlands of Elgin on Sunday morning, I am willing to be this event comes up once or twice....:act-up:
Maybe you should mention stuff like this... I'd drive down if it wasn't crazy early.

Maybe you should mention stuff like this... I'd drive down if it wasn't crazy early.

Spoiler alert, it's crazy early. . 6:20am.

I can not wait to learn more about this years Wilson Staff Proto... It is an expectation wrecking machine every year.

After witnessing #PersonalDistance and following along on the forum for #staffproto I would expect better turnout. The W/S crew put on one heck of a great experience for THPrs

Can't wait to hear more!

Looking forward to hearing more, and signing up.

I'm really excited about the direction W/S is heading and can't wait for more info on this event.

Im ready to win at whatever is going down at this one

All in for this one.

Back