Do You Want Prototype Equipment?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV talks with Duffy Callahan from Wilson Staff on how you can get your hands on some.

[video=youtube;wgoN3jhm-Co]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgoN3jhm-Co[/video]

proto clubs you say?? ANd the competition side is going to be fun

Yes please!

Ummm how could you possibly say no? I've wanted in this event for years!

Sounds like a must be at event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! This is shaping up to be another must attend event for me (at least must attempt to attend!) Wilson knows how to show THPers a good time, I know this event will be amazing!

Last edited:
Yes please

W/S continuing to deliver. I don't see how anyone cannot be excited after what the guys got at the 2015 #StaffProto event.

Also, side note - ddec is a natural with these vids. I hate complimenting the captain of NY/NJ, but he (and the other guys as well) did a fantastic job this year talking with the various companies.

I will keeping my eye out for this!

Chicago with Wilson in October with Proto Equipment.... Sounds like a great weekend if you ask me

Wilson stepping up again, love it! Did someone say competition?

Uh, sounds like a pretty darn awesome event!

Umm yes please!

Definitely!

Wilson, competition, prototype, golf, fun, all sound good to me. Looking forward to hearing more.

Who could say no to prototype equipment? Sounds like it is going to be an amazing event!

Who doesn't want to be one of the lucky 9? If the dates work this is a no brainer!

I look forward to seeing more details and hope the dates work.

I really wanted into this event last year and this year is no different. The competition aspect sounds like a lot of fun!

YES! Been waiting for this. Let's hope the dates work out!

JM

Oh, heck, sure!

Duh! Love what W/S is doing, so I'm in!

And the answer is a resounding yes.

Sounds cool. Would be fun to be a part of this one.

Number 1 event I'm shooting for. Wilson + proto = really good time. Looking forward to October.

Back