Do you wear spikeless golf shoes off the course?

Not often but if we stop for lunch or a drink on the way home, and I don't have other shoes or flip flops, I'll wear them wherever. If I had some more of the casual looking ones it would probably be more frequent.

I have not.

I'm currently using Adidas Code Chaos 22's in a grey pattern and yellow sole. The tread on them isn't too aggressive and they are super-comfortable. So a definite yes on the way to, and back from the range - and if I'm just popping out quickly then they are usually to hand and work well with both blue jeans and my black casual/sport trousers.

Never to work, and probably not if I was going out for the day - plenty of other options.

Will wear them to and from the course and if I need to stop off somewhere on the way to or from then I've worn them in the past. Generally speaking, I'll wear slides to the course and change into my golf shoes but in a hurry- yep no issues wearing them off the course so to speak.

With the increase of spikeless golf shoes I have seen styles that look like they work off the course as well. Have even seen plenty of guys say they would.

Do you wear them off the course on the daily? To work or to dinner, etc?
I do have one pair of spikeless golf shoes that I could get away with wearing away from the course, but I no longer wear spikeless on the course, so wearing them off the course is very doubtful. I don't even know why I have kept them, as they are just taking up space on my closet floor.

Yep. I have a pair of black FJ Flex that I wear pretty regularly at work. Also have a couple pair of Puma that get foot time when travelling.

While I reserve a couple pairs for soft surfaces, ones with worn soles are used as knockabouts.

No, I do not. While the ones I where are comfortable enough....they are not the same as shoes that I would wear on the regular.

Plus....the amount of **** that the flying feathered nuisances drop on course....i want to limit tracking that mess around.
Canadian cockroaches.

Yes, frequently. Golf shoes are my usual footwear except in snow.

I don’t, but if they made Dunk golf shoes and it was a cool colorway I would.

I wore my Ecco golf shoes on the plane to Vegas one year because it was cold in Wisconsin but I wasn’t taking any other cold weather shoes. No one knew and they’re very comfortable

I started wearing my Jordans around since you can't tell unless you see the golf printed on them.

If they look like they could double as casuals......yes why not

Yes, I only wear spiked on the course

I have a couple pairs of spikeless Puma shoes that I wear for general daily wear unless I am wearing dress shoes to the office or somewhere fancier

No need to.

Pretty much only wear mine on the course.

I do not.

I don’t because I find them pretty slippery in spots. Not sure if it’s the spikeless pattern or what but I’ve found them to be slick

All the time. Will wear them to the course and then just keep them on, mainly my Air Max 90s.

Not usually. If there’s snow or ice on the ground then I’ll wear em. But if I’m not wearing sneakers I’m probably wearing slides.

I usually wear the to and from the course as well as occasionally for general casual wear. Usually the Foot Joy versions with pyramid shaped nubs on the sole. I don't wear the shoes with the more aggressive treads other than on the course.

Back