Do you wear spikeless golf shoes off the course?

Usually I put on my spikeless shoes before I leave the house. I try to remember to bring some loafers or nice slip on shoes afterwards but if say I forget and I go out for dinner afterwards I have no problem wearing the spikeless shoes I have on to a bar or whatever.

I only wear them at the course or driving range.

Otherwise it's dude's or sneakers.

No. Put them on at the course, always. Always have at least three pair in my trunk, rotated weekly. Takes five or so years to wear them out that way.

Just curious, my daughter said one of the top LPGA members wears ON clouds for golf.
I do some hiking and found these shoes to be the best for that. A couple of years ago I figured I'd try them on the golf course and really liked the result, so now I wear them exclusively. They also have a Gore-Tex lining so they are truly waterproof, unlike the vast majority of golf shoes which don't have a Gore-Tex lining.

Nope.... on course or in the clubhouse only. In a pinch.... i don't see a problem with it and would wear them if necessary.

No. I wear dress shoes or cowboy boots at work. Outside of that, I wear Cloud 9 sneakers.

Negative. Only to the range

Yes, I have a couple pairs that are in my daily wear rotation. In fact, today, I'm wearing spikeless shoes and will be going to the range, so I won't need to change shoes.

No, I do not. While the ones I where are comfortable enough....they are not the same as shoes that I would wear on the regular.

Plus....the amount of **** that the flying feathered nuisances drop on course....i want to limit tracking that mess around.

I do some hiking and found these shoes to be the best for that. A couple of years ago I figured I'd try them on the golf course and really liked the result, so now I wear them exclusively. They also have a Gore-Tex lining so they are truly waterproof, unlike the vast majority of golf shoes which don't have a Gore-Tex lining.
I found them about 7 years ago researching shoes for my oldest childs cross country season. He never wore anything else after his 1st run in them. Now all 5 of us have at least 1 pair for one reason or another. It is all I wear outside of my golf shoes, and work boots. Though I have a pair for work, but only in the Summer.

Occasionally, but not frequent. Usually just depends if I know I am heading to the course soon after arriving at office or if I know I need to stop at work or elsewhere after work

Some sneaker style spikeless I will wear off the course. They do not have aggressive spikes, more 'tread' than 'spike'. They are also not so good in morning dewy conditions due to some slipping.

If my shoes are in the house for some reason I will wear them on the drive to the course but most of the time they live in the back of my car just like the clubs do.

I have a pair of True Linkswear that I wear to work that I have never worn on the golf course.

Only if I am running into the grocery store or something on the way home. Usually I am in chanclas to and from but every now and again I leave the shoes on if I am rushing or something. I never wear them just to wear them.

Oh and shoes being dangerous is something I have never seen. #skyfisters

I have, but only after we’ve gone somewhere directly after golf. I’ve never put them on specifically to go out somewhere. But those new Callaway Pacific SLs I would absolutely wear those out
1706815369801.png

Yeah, sometimes I'll leave them on if it's started to rain and I have a few stops to make afterwards. There's no reason to have 2 pairs of wet shoes when I get home.

All the time. ALL THE TIME.

Casually yes. Wear the Jordan lows since they’re really comfortable.

Most of my spikeless golf shoes are sneaker style, so it feels kind of silly and pretentious to finish my round and change shoes from my golf sneakers into...other sneakers.
Maybe I'd feel different if my golf shoes were wingtips with kilties.

Last edited:
Every day. I have FJ Contour Casuals on right now, and wear my black Jordan 1 G lows to work as well.

With the increase of spikeless golf shoes I have seen styles that look like they work off the course as well. Have even seen plenty of guys say they would.

Do you wear them off the course on the daily? To work or to dinner, etc?
Sometimes used to do so to break them in around the house. But some are just comfortable that i started wearing as a sneaker.

Back