Do you wear spikeless golf shoes off the course?

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
With the increase of spikeless golf shoes I have seen styles that look like they work off the course as well. Have even seen plenty of guys say they would.

Do you wear them off the course on the daily? To work or to dinner, etc?

nope. I have seen a few guys where I work have them on as their dailys though.

Yes. Black pair of FJ's to work every day

No, Not even to the course.:)

Nope, but most of my spikeless options are still pretty aggressive.

I don't wear golf shoes on the course. I wear trail running shoes. Mine have good traction, are very light, waterproof, and comfortable.

No, I'll always put them on when I get to the course and off before leaving.

• Admin
I have a ton of spikeless shoes and the only time I wear them off the course is when I'm traveling to the course...or maybe a sim. Never worn to work or otherwise.

I haven't but I foresee wearing my new Puma Fusion Crush Sport off course often. They're incredibly comfortable and look great.

I don't wear golf shoes on the course. I wear trail running shoes. Mine have good traction, are very light, waterproof, and comfortable.
ONs?

I wear them to and from the course, but not a daily basis. Surely that would wear the spikes down?

My Footjoy Flex’s see off-course action every day…no nubs to wear down.

I wear them to/from the course every time I play. I don't wear them as casual wear on the daily, but I do wear my Cuater Moneymakers off the course sometimes.

yes I do. I've always have worn my "turf" shoes off the course. They are comfortable and stylish.

yep. Pretty regularly actually.

Maybe if I've played and we go somewhere after. I wouldn't wear them any day that I wasn't playing though.

If I’m stopping before or after the course somewhere I do. But otherwise never if not going golfing

Hoka One One Speedgoat 5.
Just curious, my daughter said one of the top LPGA members wears ON clouds for golf.

Back