Do you wear spikeless golf shoes off the course?

I wear my pumas off the course all the time.

Dangerous.
J Peterman No GIF

I wear mine when I play simulator rounds in the winter and the parking lot is wet or snowy.

Any time I need a waterproof shoe.

I used to have some that I would wear to work. Way way back when my Ecco street ones got more worn down, I wore them to the office. Then they kicked us out of their booth and I threw them away.

Had some Puma leather spikeless that I would wear to the office as well. And a pair of Nike Waverly.

I have one pair I leave at the office when we get lots of snow and I wear winter boots to/from work. They are actually very comfortable and have never worn on a golf course. They don’t look like golf shoes though.

No, not my jam.

I do! Some of them look nice. Funny I wear them out and not on the course so they don’t get dirty! 😂

I had a few pairs of puma that I would. They were just comfortable and looked good.

Yep. I have a pair of True Linkswear FS01 that I wear daily. They are comfortable and water resistant enough to wear in the rain. They don’t look like golf shoes at all. It’s been a year so far and they have held up well.

All the time. Will wear them to the course and then just keep them on, mainly my Air Max 90s.
Sooo comfortable.......

I don't, no reason other than I have other shoes to wear most of the time.

I didn't think about @Hawk 's waterproof thoughts though, maybe I should start wearing them when it's a bit slippery on the way to work or when there's a bit of rain.

I have had a apair of the FJ "Coaching Shoes" as we called them for years, I play in them and have worn then to the office

I wear some FJ casuals:

Attachments

• IMG_7502.jpeg
    IMG_7502.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 0
I don't, no reason other than I have other shoes to wear most of the time.

I didn't think about @Hawk 's waterproof thoughts though, maybe I should start wearing them when it's a bit slippery on the way to work or when there's a bit of rain.
Or when shoveling. Works pretty well!

I wear my Olukais, 1 Low Gs, and my Puma Fusion Crush Sports too. I love good shoes that are versatile like that.

I do. Not a ton but I would have no qualms wearing them regularly. Most of my regular shoes are trail shoes and have a much more aggressive tread than the nubs on my golf shoes anyway.

Nope, although I saw someone wearing them at the Chicago Golf show last February......

I wear mine to the golf course and keep them on until I get home, even if we stop somewhere for food and drinks after golf.

Back