The coolers are the hard part. The tumblers being a little bit more are fine. The coolers start getting to hundreds more.
Yea, they are insanely priced. I hate to be the "I got xxx for this much less", but I do have a cooler that functions really well.

I wanted one of the soft-sided Yetis so bad, but ended up going RITC. I can see/feel the difference, but what are you going to do.

I have way too many Yeti products. I have three coolers, two soft sided bags, tons of mugs/cups, and we just got a Yeti table-top ice holder (works really well and folks love it when we use it at parties). I'm sure I'm forgetting some things as well. We love Yeti. Love that it is an Austin company. I know there are cheaper alternatives, but we just love Yeti.

I love the Yeti coffee mugs but i mostly use them to keep stuff chilled. They are pretty amazing

If you fill one up with ice and water and leave it out in a house at 22C there will still be ice in it 24 hours later. It's pretty awesome.

I got a cooler from a work raffle that gets used whenever we need one. I never would have paid what it retails for, but it’s fantastic.

I've never used a yeti. Just hard to swallow the price. Like the idea of something like that though.

We have quite a few tumblers, bottles, etc. from other brands. However my sister got us both large yeti mugs and it’s my go to for morning coffee.

i Will yeti if I win some yeti at a scramble event. As it is our house is full up on coolers and mugs. Really don’t need to buy more

IMG_1833.jpeg
Here’s the only Yeti I have.

No. Primarily because I am 71 years of age. Considering how much money I've spent on coolers and travel mugs over the years, it would have been smart to invest in them if they had been available back then. It's kind of like outdoor grills. Yes, you can buy a cheap Char Broil every 2-3 years because it rots out on you, or you can guy something really well made! It's the same old story. We are too soon old, and too late smart!

We love our Yeti tumblers, but can't justify the cost of a full-sized cooler. We have other tumblers that are nearly identical, but the Yeti's just perform better.

Ok whose cooler is this? 😂

IMG_7104.jpeg

I don't have many. A couple larger travel tumblers, a smaller whiskey glass size travel cup, and a coozie.

Mainly just use the travel tumblers though.

Current rum vessel...

IMG_2300.jpeg

I had never had a Yeti before, but thanks to @USAF Retired at The Goat Cup he was kind enough to gift us with these and I use it daily now.

IMG_7359.jpegIMG_7360.jpeg

I have one from Ballyhack

My daughters inform me that the Yeti’s are no longer the thing, it’s now the Stanley tumblers if you want to be on the cutting edge of tumbler fashion. :)

I bought 8 Stanley pint glasses at $38/4-pack for my kegerator when we put it in 6 years ago so I guess I’m cool now. Or maybe not as my larger tumblers are from Walmart. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0075.jpeg

I don't doubt they are superior but I must have 20 insulated mugs, cups and bottles with vendor logos...all free and half still in boxes. I'd feel dumb paying for one.

Plus, as fast as I down coffee, a Styrofoam cup is overkill.

Last edited:
Back