Does Your Course Supply Towels?

Never even knew this was a thing till Vegas, so definitely not. Nice to always have extra towels though.

Yes. They just started this in 2021.

min summer it’s going to be great to have a spare ice towel if I forget my dedicated one.

No. I've never heard of this, but I primarily play "cheaper" public courses.

If you rent a cart you get two towels in it. When I think about it I don't really use them though.

Nope but I have played a few courses that supplied them in the cart. I also have played a couple of courses that brought cooled/wet towels multiple times during round. Very nice especially when extremely hot/humid and fighting off mosquitoes.

Most courses i play do not, But i have played quite a few that do

When @MSH134, @tucsoncacti, and @MSEASU and I played at Sterling Grove on Saturday they had towels in the cart. I didn't use it but it was nice to set my wallet, keys and rangefinder on so they weren't bouncing around in the cubby hole.

A towel in a cupholder on each side of the cart. Love it, helps me remember to bring a wet towel to clean my ball and clubs, and then keep one dry.

I just played a course for the first time that is not far from my new home that has not only towels on the cart, but each cart has its own ball and club washer. First time I’ve ever seen that on a public course.

Private clubs do, public don’t. But my league course has a hose near the first tee to wet your own. Never thought much about it, but a nice service.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no.

My course barely provides grass in the fairway. Towels would be a step towards insanity. :ROFLMAO:

It's a little thing but have a partially wet towel is top notch adds a nice touch. Usually have a towel or two on the bag, but having one ready to go is always great.

My course hahaha yeah right.

Usually takes an invite to private for that treatment

What's this towel with a cart thing? I'm lucky if the cart I get at my local course has brakes. And any water on the course is in the hazards.:ROFLMAO:

Towels?? In the carts?? 😳 That’s a thing???
That would just send the message to members that it’s OK to bathe in the pond on the way past…

They did before the pandemic.
We just got rakes back last week, so towels were such a low priority

At our home course they will on request. Just about all the locals here supply their own towels.

The course always has a bucket of water, or hose handy to get your own towels wet.

I have towels attached to my bag, and to my shag sticks.

At the turn, in the summer months, all towels get new water. After 9 holes they have usually dried out

I love that. I usually use that extra towel to wipe my sweaty brow or dry my hands. The towel on my bag is too nasty for that duty.

Not a chance. I always have at least 2, one that I wet at the start & again at the turn & 1 dry one.

Our home course used to but not anymore. Our course in Austin though, 2 dry in the cart & 2 wet on the back.

A few have towels on the cart.

Yes. They just started this in 2021.

min summer it’s going to be great to have a spare ice towel if I forget my dedicated one.
I bought one of those “cool towels” and keep it in the ice chest during the summer months. Wrap that thing around your neck in between shots and it will give you chills!

Back