Don't know when I'll play golf again dut to Wife's injury.

I hope your wife continues to improve and you get yourself a little bit of a break as well. You keep hanging in there!

Great update!

Not well actually. It's been a tough road so far, Life changed HUGE on Ocober 1st when she fell. It's been almost 24/7 since then. I take Cisco for a walk in the mornings and really enjoy being away for a half hour. We have a park where we walk to and I love that short time. It'll get better after the cast is removed and she gets more self reliant mobility wise.

All things considered, your attitude is good. Enjoy what you can, and look forward to your wife gaining more mobility and independence.

Update 12/18/20. Melba is doing very well now. She had the cast on her broken left wrist removed last week and is wearing a removable sleeve/brace now. She's walking with a cane and doing very well. So well that she shewed me out of the house today and I finally played golf. Only 9 holes because I wanted to just do 9 and get home and see how it went for her for the 2 1/2 hours I was gone. She did well and had made the bed & loaded the washer and dried that load, folded them and put them away. I plan on playing the back 9 Monday with the guys. May get 18 holes in before the end of the year. It's been a busy 2 months but the results are well worth it and she's doing well.

Update 12/18/20. Melba is doing very well now. She had the cast on her broken left wrist removed last week and is wearing a removable sleeve/brace now. She's walking with a cane and doing very well. So well that she shewed me out of the house today and I finally played golf. Only 9 holes because I wanted to just do 9 and get home and see how it went for her for the 2 1/2 hours I was gone. She did well and had made the bed & loaded the washer and dried that load, folded them and put them away. I plan on playing the back 9 Monday with the guys. May get 18 holes in before the end of the year. It's been a busy 2 months but the results are well worth it and she's doing well.
So great to hear she's doing well man! Icing on the cake that you're able to golf as well!

That’s great news!! Really glad to hear how much progress she’s made.

Glad to hear your wife is on the mend, what a great Christmas present for both of you!

Glad things are looking up.

That’s so good to hear for the both of you and just at Christmas!

that’s great to hear, congrats Melba! Make sure you enjoy yourself during that 9 holes on Monday!

Good to hear things are improving for both of you!

Great news for you both!!!

Back