That big fritter in the front I'm claiming .

Oh hell yes. We don't get donuts too often but when we do it's a treat. There is a killer donut shop near us called Plain and Fancy that does some awesome glazed and cream donuts. And believe it or not, Weis has a mean apple fritter.

I really miss Lafeen's Donuts in Bellingham, WA and Carol Lee Donuts in Blacksburg, VA. Best 2 donut shops I've been to.

I like a good donut.
Plain cake or blueberry cake are my favorite.

We don't have many donut shops here. Just Krispy Kreme and dunkin. No mom and pop shops like we had on every corner back home in Texas.

Those look fantastic.

Had a normal glazed donut this morning. That’s all I wanted and needed 🤷🏻‍♂️

Shipleys donuts is heaven

Looks a lot better than the meal I had this morning. I want some donuts now!!!

Since eating healthy, have had maybe 6 donuts in the last 18 months. It’s one food i miss. As noted in a different thread drove hours a free weeks ago to get fresh seasonal apple cider donuts. May need to do it again.

We have a pretty good donut place in town called Flyboy Donuts. They have a pretty big variety and make some pretty interesting ones (white frosting long John with cookie dough is pretty awesome). For some reason they seem to have gone downhill a bit lately though.

Back by my hometown there is a small town bakery called Tyndall Bakery that makes my favorite donuts ever. Their chocolate long johns are so good and they make another one that my wife absolutely loves.

I can say no to the first donut, I can't say no to the next 5. It's like pizza, either eat none or way too much.

We have a local spot called uncle doods that makes awesome donuts
photo0jpg.jpg

Those sour cream glazed in the middle row look great. My favorite type of donut.

As a retired policeman I do not need a thread to celebrate donuts!:banghead:

I have a hard time turning down a donut lol

we have a local shop called Dirty Dozen that does a lot of weird specialty donuts likeones That have been posted already. They usually sell out by 9 or 10 am every day

Knapps Donuts, in Rochester, MI, has easily the best yeast glazed donut I’ve ever eaten

Knapps Donuts, in Rochester, MI, has easily the best yeast glazed donut I’ve ever eaten
I like how I get all excited because a local guy is posting donuts, and then he drops Michigan on me. Oof.

I can almost smell a maple bacon donut now...

I like how I get all excited because a local guy is posting donuts, and then he drops Michigan on me. Oof.
Locally Holtman’s and Pops are both good, better than Cheri’s, but facts are facts, Knapp’s blows both of those places away, and folks like @Lions81 may appreciate the MI knowledge…

Back