AppropriateEvenEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

Mmmm i love donuts. Think i am going to go get one now.

It's not a donut if it has no yeast.
You're going to have to back this up with fact.

Donuts (fried bread/cakes with holes) are an American invention, both coming about in the mid 19th century, with well documented history of being called donuts.

I don't think cake donuts should even be called donuts.

Then what would you call them? They look like donuts, which I think describes the form more than anything else about them. It's just a subset.

Thinking of Donuts, are Donut holes still a donut to you?

I say no. To have a proper donut it must have a round shape with a whole in the center.

Donut holes are just a piece of cake.

My favorite type of doughnut is a tiger tail. Yeast and Chocolate mix

Get in my belly ! This place is right next to the golf shop I ordered my clubs from so I had to stop in finally

I got the French toast (maple glaze with cinnamon sugar), Vermont (maple bacon), and Dirt (Choco glaze with Oreo)
20230401_101635.jpg

Just need to drop the wife off then I'm going to town

1680369351146.png

Another trip to uncle doods for my final session with some docs
20230504_065032.jpg
20230504_065241.jpg

bed rockingove a cereal donut

I miss good donuts.

I still stand by my earlier sentiment: Fancy toppings are meaningless. If it's not good plain, it's not good.

By plain you mean either cake or yeast with nothing on top.

oh like this warning about donuts " Doughnuts are rich in carbohydrates, but not healthy carbs. Since plain doughnuts are high in sodium, sugar and trans fats, which can increase your risk for heart disease, consume them in moderation. " now would that be consuming one or 2 or 3 :LOL:

Last edited:
I miss good donuts.

I still stand by my earlier sentiment: Fancy toppings are meaningless. If it's not good plain, it's not good.
I concur. Without the good foundation it doesn't matter how many fancy toppings you have on it.

Duck Donuts!

I’m the most boring’ist donut eater ever. Plain no-nothing-cake donut.

Donuts are round and comforting and you can never have too many.

Back