We had a Hurts Donuts open near us.

It's not great. It's a lot. It's aggressive. Not my thing.
I agree. There's one in Des Moines, when we go through we 'have to stop there" and I was on board the first couple times with the fact it's kind of fun and the kids enjoy it.

But I'm now at the point where I've reconsidered and I would rather have a quik trip donut and be done with it.

I'll agree that Krispy Kreme is awful.

Dunkin though? It'll work in a pinch, considering the alternatives.
I didn't have my first Dunkin donut until a couple of years ago. They seem stale to me, which is understandable since the donuts are made and then shipped to the stores. Pass.

I am trying to be healthy here guys...not helping.

donuts are healthy adjacent.

Just do some pushups or whatever healthy people do.
does thinking about doing said pushups count?

100%.

It's like the church teaches us, if you thought it, you did it.

That's a bit much for me. My favorite donut is a plain glazed, prefrably hot, from Shipley's. However, the creme brulee donut off the Holtmann's menu did catch my eye.

I bowl every Tuesday and if I bowl a 600 or if the team goes 4-0 I treat myself to a fresh glazed. The Shipley's by my house has like a 99% success rate on hot glazed even at 10:30pm. It's awesome!

Game Over No GIF by CBC

Basically everything. Not a fulfilling breakfast. Inferior to other desserts/treats if you prefer them in that lane.

It’s science.
while you're busy downing your donut flavored protein shake and eating a nutrigrain bar, I'll enjoy my donut.

I am totally fine with that.

IMG_4219.jpeg
IMG_4221.jpeg

Parlor Donuts right by my TPI trainer. Oh noooooooeeeeeesssss. 😍

that looks incredible!
I haven’t had anything bad from them yet. They are layered, kind of like a cronut, but not. So good. And huge.

I live in the Dayton area and it's always a treat to have Bill's Doughnuts. I'm always amazed when I see the long drive thru line at Dunkin' Doughnuts because their doughnuts are bottom tier. I guess their coffee is okay.

everything outside a warm Shipley's glazed is fighting for a (distant) 2nd best.

Donut stop in amarillo is the only place that has ever put a pause on that thought.

I have no idea how krispy kreme stays in business.

I live in the Dayton area and it's always a treat to have Bill's Doughnuts. I'm always amazed when I see the long drive thru line at Dunkin' Doughnuts because their doughnuts are bottom tier. I guess their coffee is okay.
The first post in this thread is my first experience with Bill's donuts!

I want them again. They were awesome.

Back