TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

Man what an experience that will be! That is an amazing idea and I now will have to ponder who I will be choosing for the entry.

Such a great sounding event that it amazes me on how you think of these @JB

Love the “choose your own” wrinkle thrown into this experience, can’t wait to find out the full details!

Such a great sounding event that it amazes me on how you think of these @JB

Lots of trial and error and a whole lot of great partners that let my crazy mind wander. :ROFLMAO:

Hmmmm, this sounds like a lot of fun

Is the bigger question, who would I pick, or is it who would I want to avoid..... :ROFLMAO:

This is awesome. I’ve got one name that’s a no brainer, but choosing the other two will take some real thought.

Just when you think THP and partners can't possibly raise the bar higher, BOOM! Through the roof! What an amazing opportunity. Thanks to THP and Ogio.

You had me at THPers and Ogio, and playing golf I guess!

Except you will have to choose them before your entry :)
There may be a wrinkle into choosing your trio, but its going to be awesome.

Every.Effing.Year.

THP Amazes and blows the previous year out of the water.

Curious as to what that wrinkle is, I don't think I could choose three, I'd have a contest. FOMO among friends is a real thing.

Well that is cool! I dig it!

Sounds like an amazing experience

An experience unlike anything we have done before is coming in 2020. It will involve creating your own trio of THPers for a weekend of golf. Then we will send you on a trip to join me to showcase some killer OGIO gear, both on and off the course.
This THP Experience will be all expenses paid for the lucky Albatross Club members.
I'm everyone's best friend here.

Everyone... please remember that. I heart you all. :ROFLMAO:

Every.Effing.Year.

THP Amazes and blows the previous year out of the water.

Curious as to what that wrinkle is, I don't think I could choose three, I'd have a contest. FOMO among friends is a real thing.

Pretty sure I saw they get picked or nominated in advance and during your entry. Contest wouldn’t work, I don’t hink

This is one experience I will have my eye on....the thoughts of my group are going to be the harder part. Can’t wait to see the full rules on this one.

Pretty cool opportunity here! Choosing the 3 will be interesting.

THP is going to be the best yet in 2020!:D

Wow! This is an interesting concept for an experience.

What a cool idea. Can't wait for entries.

So fun. You know that whatever group wins this is going to have the time of their freaking lives.

Pretty sure I saw they get picked or nominated in advance and during your entry. Contest wouldn’t work, I don’t hink

It's the Teaser thread, why are you destroying dreams?

You're saying that before I put in an entry, I can't do a contest to see who I include on my entry?

I have four options. But I am sure there are many.

1. Bribery
2. Base it purely on avatar
3. Chose only people that start with the letter Q or Z
4. Eliminate any that have "sent from tapatalk" in sig :ROFLMAO:

Im here to help :D

Paging @Qwkz51

I have four options. But I am sure there are many.

1. Bribery
2. Base it purely on avatar
3. Chose only people that start with the letter Q or Z
4. Eliminate any that have "sent from tapatalk" in sig :ROFLMAO:

Im here to help :D

*Changes username to "Qolf Zhost*

This sounds pretty amazing and by pretty, I mean freaking.

It was really random how I stumbled across this site a few months back, researching the Hogan Ptx Pro's... Seems it was meant to be.

Bravo to THP for continuing to make things bigger and better!

Here's to THP and 2020!! :drinks:

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Hmm... do I go with people I have played with or people I hope to play with.... tough call, but I think I will go with 2 people I haven't met but have always wanted to.

Back