EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Pistons just got the first pick last week. It only makes sense that the Lions81 gets it for this. It’s science….

Pistons just got the first pick last week. It only makes sense that the Lions81 gets it for this. It’s science….
Love the bad boys, and Barry. But is Detroit still allowed good things? If so #sorrynotsorry I want another Red Wings Stanley Cup

So... I had three on my list. One didn’t say anything, so that makes it easy. I know who I’m picking if I’m called upon. And yes, I’ll make everyone else in that foursome look good.

How long will sign ups be open? Once things start rolling, and considering everyone will be using one of their choices on me, I want to gauge their enthusiasm in listing my name to determine who I'll be picking for my own entry.

Plus if you're going to morgan cup or grandaddy, you're out for me. You are already going to the best.
I like this! Not that I’m assuming I’m making anyone’s short list, but I’d ask to be left off in the first place. I shouldn’t be taking a spot from someone else. Especially when I’d be going to the GD a month later. And this way I don’t have to be sad no one picked me :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
I too would pick 2 that I have never met. But, then again, I have never met a THPer in person. :ROFLMAO: So my choices are limitless.
Same here!
And if anyone is thinking of picking a high handicap then I'm your huckleberry.

I keep thinking about who i would pick. So not an easy decision. I like the idea of picking someone i havent met yet. This is going to be such a cool event for some very lucky THPers.

This is absolutely unreal, wow!

This thread is very entertaining.

Man, I would love to get another round in with you, unfortunately me and @Nerdy_81 are playing the ocean course at Kiawah on November 8, don't think I could make it there in time.
I've looked and flights get in at like 10pm. Was pretty bummed. Would love to make it work but doesn't look good

This wouldn't be a easy decision.
@snafu @Ottawclo @chefkritter are the first 3 that come to mind!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

If you need a quick playing embrace the fade music loving cartner…..im your guy.

Soooo many folks id love to play with again from THP land. Good luck everyone!!

Pretty sure I have my 2 picks, one guy I know and one guy I have never met but have chatted on the forum with

Gotta have some Mancest in your group! If it happens, might have to change the name back to CampbellToe.

Does everyone have their 2 THPers?
Eh, I have a BIG decision to make. Do I go with the staff member that I may or may not have a man crush on I have never met, or go with a guy that I've played once with and had a pretty good time? I'm about 75% certain on what way I'm going and should be 100% by the end of today.

Eh, I have a BIG decision to make. Do I go with the staff member that I may or may not have a man crush on I have never met, or go with a guy that I've played once with and had a pretty good time? I'm about 75% certain on what way I'm going and should be 100% by the end of today.
Go with your gut. Whoever else you pick will surely get along with the two of us.

I would definitely tune into tonight's live stream...

Back