Driver Club Head Speed?

A big country boy like you should be around 120....this is the internet after all :p

You must be confusing me with someone else. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last I checked it was in the 90-93 range measured on trackman.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Last year at Golf Galaxy it was 97-99. Since then and a back injury I bet it's in the very low 90's.

~105 measured at TMPL. 6i was 89. It was measured on their motion capture machine I assume it is accurate.

On Gc2 I'm usually between 96-100 and with Swingbyte it gets to 105 but I'm not sure how accurate the SB2 is for measuring speed.

I use the bays at my local PGA store a few times a week and I always hover around 110. The faster I try to swing, the slower I actually swing haha, just like my baseball days, tension is the enemy. I got an optishot 2 for Christmas and it always seems to have me a little slower.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

>> club head speed <<

Let's just focus on the driver .... 97-104 as measured on a launch monitor. Bridgestone J40 9.5 degree Diamana Kai'li tip'd 1" stiff (probably closer to X now) 17 degree launch angle, 2,300 rpm spin rate 250-260 carry.

Bob (Diveguy)

Yes. I know. It was tested on a Foresight GC2-HMT

113-115 during a Bridgestone ball fitting. Not sure what equipment they were using.

Yep last time it was on trackman and with swing changes its down to 97 hoping I get back to the 105 range once I get comfortable with the new swing.

I average in the 90s but have been known to get up around 100 but lose most of my accuracy it seems lol.
Measured on a flightscope When getting a fitting and also matches what my sc200 says.
Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Based on my fitting done last year, on a Launch Monitor (not sure which one) My driver speed was between 98-102.

Looking forward to doing a fitting again this year, to see where it matches up. I feel like I'm healthier, stronger, more flexible and most importantly my swing is more fluid (see better)

I have no idea.... The only place in the last year or so that I have had any measure is at my local Roger Dunn. My driver has read anywhere from 97 to 107. I was measured on the Mizuno shaft optimizer at 84 with a 6 iron while the GC2 ( I think it was) had me consistently around 77-78. I have all but given up on choosing shafts this way since I don't know where to get the most accurate reading. I play what feels right and went back to some old shafts (Proforce V2) that used to work really well for me and have been hitting the ball more consistently again.... Not that knowing can't or doesn't help, but it's obvious these machines are anything but accurate.

I don't know. I see the speed on the monitors at the golf stores but have no clue how accurate they are.

Mine was measured at around 120-125 on trackman and GC2 last summer. I believe it has come down a little bit, but still probably hovering around 118-120

Mine was measured at around 120-125 on trackman and GC2 last summer. I believe it has come down a little bit, but still probably hovering around 118-120
Damn dude you probably annihilate the ball!

As of last weekend (MI sim round) it was 102 with my 3W. I didn't have a driver at the time. I will be logging time with SkyTrak tonight and I'll see what it says.

Mine was measured on flightscope during m1 demo day. With the m1 and GBB it was between 99-102.

Damn dude you probably annihilate the ball!
Thanks man. I wish that I could hit it a little straighter while still hitting it as far as I do when I just let it rip lol. Working on getting back to finding fairways first and then I can start taking harder swings as I can manipulate the face a little better

Swingbyte says mine is 97. I thought it was somewhere between 90 and 100 based off of distances.

....But since this is the internet, its a proven fact that Swingbyte underestimates your speed by 27.3mph, which would make my TRUE swing speed 124.3mph.

I'm not sure at the moment. Highest I've seen was 111 mph on Trackman a long time ago, and then 107.6 on Trackman last March at the UST event.

But I'm faster and have better technique now. I had a lesson on FlightScope this past December and was averaging 99mph with my 7 iron and broke 100 once. That was a 200 yard carry confirmed by lasered marker on the range with a J15 CB 7i with a Recoil 125 F4 shaft.

104-117 on a crappy swing speed radar, the 110+ ones I would assume are toe closing faster than the rest of the club issues.
Last time on good simulator using ball speed numbers were average 156 with fastest 165. That puts the swing speed 104-110 using 1.49 SF and 106-113 using 1.46 SF

Every time I've been on a monitor average clubhead speed is 110-112. Occasionally I'll see a couple mph faster or slower.

Back