Drone Footage of THPers from 2016 THP Kickoff Classic

cant wait until i can get home and watch these

That is so cool. The quality of the video is amazing!!!

I chromecast-ed to my big screen...that was awesome in the HD formats.

Crazy how stable the video is, even when the drone is moving its not shaking at all.

Love the drone footage. THP is taking coverage to new heights...I'll see myself out.

Really like the footage. I gotta get me one of those.

What model of drone is that? And the camera used ?

Footage came out real good. Glad it has worked out so well

It was cool to see the drone out there on saturday! That first guy had a decent shot too!

That is so cool! How awesome is this technology going to make THP Outings!!!

When you blow it up in full screen on a computer and watch in 1440 instead of 720 or even 1080, the picture looks like you are there.

Holy crap! It's AWESOME in 1440HD. Nice work!

Did you have to get special permission to fly the drone? Will this become a regular feature at events?

I'll have to watch it on my TV. Just checked it out on the phone. Pretty cool!

it's pretty stable. Was it windy out? If so, that does pretty good with stability. These were a fun watch. Can't wait to see me in one of the videos.

There was a decent breeze for sure...although in some areas the trees blocked it out pretty well. I don't remember on this hole though...

it's pretty stable. Was it windy out? If so, that does pretty good with stability. These were a fun watch. Can't wait to see me in one of the videos.

Very Cool!, stable picture, looks great full screen.

That was really freakin' cool! I'm amazed how great and stable the footage looked. Great addition to the event.

Cool footage!

That is awesome JB. Mine wont full screen on here so have to go to youtube. Put it on the high setting like you said and WOW!!

Yup that is pretty cool! Well done to the captain. I can believe how stable the pictures are. And the angle changes as you move the drone or camera angle it stays locked on.

For those playing while these were shot. How loud is it?

That's pretty sweet. Definitely a cool way to add to the coverage of the events.

Yup that is pretty cool! Well done to the captain. I can believe how stable the pictures are. And the angle changes as you move the drone or camera angle it stays locked on.

For those playing while these were shot. How loud is it?
sounds kind of like a loud bee... it's noticable, but not distracting once you hear it as it's constant sound

Awesome glad to finally be able to see these. Taking THP events to new heights.

The drone footage is amazing. So clear and stable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the footage. I gotta get me one of those.

What model of drone is that? And the camera used ?

DJI Phantom

Holy crap! It's AWESOME in 1440HD. Nice work!

Did you have to get special permission to fly the drone? Will this become a regular feature at events?

Absolutely must get permission.

sounds kind of like a loud bee... it's noticable, but not distracting once you hear it as it's constant sound

That's a good way to subscribe it. It is rather loud and we told the participants to try and tune it out.

Back