Drone Footage of THPers from 2016 THP Kickoff Classic

This is seriously one of the coolest things I have ever seen on THP when it comes to events. Holy hell, put a couple up in 1440 on the smartboard in my class and even the students were amazed at how clear it is.

Very nice!!! I have tried to fly one, and if it was not for the auto home feature I would have crashed the thing ...

that is pretty awesome. Love this and adds a whole new dimension to these events.

Very cool! Like others have stated, I can't get over how clear and stable the picture is!

These look amazing from overhead!

Awesome videos. Cool change from the normal videos and photos!

How cool is this. This could add an awesome view of lifetime memories. So neat

Surprised how stable the picture was. Pretty cool and nice views from overhead.

Really cool footage! I enjoyed watching those.

Now that looks just amazing, great job JB!

That is so freaking cool. Looks so clear and amazing how smooth it is. Unreal how cool that is.

awesome drone footage to watch!

The stability of this in the air is just incredible. The 1440 is remarkably clear.

Trying to decide if I like watching tee shots or putts better. I think shots from the fairway really close to the golfer would be amazing but I know the sound bothers some. I see this capturing some killer moments this year at events.

Trying to decide if I like watching tee shots or putts better. I think shots from the fairway really close to the golfer would be amazing but I know the sound bothers some. I see this capturing some killer moments this year at events.

We will be getting it all hopefully at many THP Events.
As we have said, while it may bother some, we ask that they deal with it, for the benefit of this community, which is what THP Events are about.

We will be getting it all hopefully at many THP Events.
As we have said, while it may bother some, we ask that they deal with it, for the benefit of this community, which is what THP Events are about.

Agree completely, put it 8 feet above me - I don't care. I would love to see that. I could see some badass coverage of this hovering over the 18th at True Blue while spinning and seeing the crowd on the porch, guys on the green, and then the water. Yes please.

The stability of this in the air is just incredible. The 1440 is remarkably clear.

For me, tee shots. It'll be a trial and error to see what gives the best view of shots, but there's something cool about seeing the flight from mid air

I cannot believe how awesome this is! Talk about taking the event to another level. Could you imagine if we had a drone last year at the Gauntlet! I would have loved to see an aerial view of all of us guys practicing with our new wedges on that awesome practice facility! Great work and looks like everyone had an unbelievable time!

That quality is amazing. Wow so cool

Great coverage, did it take long to get used to flying it?

Great coverage, did it take long to get used to flying it?

No sir, but its not something I take lightly since the courses are giving me permission.
I would hate to cause an accident or anything, so it is registered and I do practice quite a bit.

The picture quality is fantastic!

Even watching on my iPhone, I am loving this footage. Such a cool and unique point of view and just another example of THP bringing it in 2016.

Back