DST Compressor Review Thread

i should have prefaced that with i know you don't have both and probably cant answer. still think one of them will be in my arsenal this year.

I do think the wedge is a manageable length at least and it encourages a shorter swing, both of which are good things for this device in my mind.

I do think the wedge is a manageable length at least and it encourages a shorter swing, both of which are good things for this device in my mind.

that is good. i am working on a shorter swing myself and i could see this helping.

I got a chance to swing this in MN, I was amazed I could actually hit a shot with it, it sure does strike you as odd when you first look at it, but I can see what it's trying to do to ya!

I have pondered one of these, but I am afraid it will end up like my Tour Stryker.....I mastered hitting it and it never really translated to my real game....in fact the first swing with the Tour Stryker I flushed it....so I ended up giving it away

Wonder if you're setting up the face closed or if there's a grip issue.

I constantly fight a hooded clubface at setup.

release the hips and bet the hooks go away.

Thanks. Releasing the hips and rotating the body is one of my two or three biggest problems.

I know this is a old thread, but is anyone still using the DST? My Pro this morning mentioned it as I am prone to flipping and trying to help the ball up. I am concentrating on feeling my hands are more forwards at impact and having googled DST I am thinking of trying to buy the 8 Compressor.

Bump to this old thread. Seems like a lot of pros are using this now. Jon Rahm and Alex Noren are two names I keep seeing.

Back