Dual Eyewear SL2 Sunglasses Preview

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
The latest arrivals to the NE office of THP are some truly different sunglasses from Dual Eyewear. These sunglasses are designed to help you see things more clearly via the reduction of image distortion, not through say, polarization. These sunglasses actually have almost a 'bi-focal effect' to them which helps bring clarity to your surroundings. They're extremely lightweight and fit really snug on my face so slippage shouldn't be an issue. Dual Eyewear was nice enough to send 3 different magnification powers in lenses that are colored either brown or smoke. Thanks Dual Eyewear for sending these for review!

a784538d.jpg

Sweet! Looking forward to this one, as my Oakleys bit the dust during demo day.

Looking forward to this review Hanks. While the styling I see there isn't what I might normally choose I do really like the idea of these glasses.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely looking forward to this review.

Looking forward to the review Hanks. Been pricing out oakleys with golfing lenses for a while now.

They are certainly priced well enough at $50.

Cool. I want a pair of sunglasses. I don't care if it makes stuff clearer though, and I'm not sure I buy that right off the bat. But I'll have to see if they do or not via the review. I hope they help filter out the sun, because that's what I want them for most.

Back