Eamon Lynch on Golf Today just said dumb sh!t on live TV

he actually said "dumb ****"...thank you @Canadan for clarifying this whole ordeal.
Abbott And Costello Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

He said dumbsh!t when talking about Taylor Gooch. Didnt catch the entire sentence. I missed the rerun at 1309 though unfortunately. I generated the thread quickly so yeah I could have put a little more info. I wanted to get it out quick so folks could see the rerun.

Boy some of you guys are a real buzz kill! Just thought it was funny and interesting. He was talking about Taylor Gooch at the time
*Talor

Length of threat title? Please clarify
Thread title...not threat.

We usually don't have sentences whether structured well or not as thread titles. A title should be a few words at most with context in the post. If you notice what the thread title is now...it makes more sense and is far less WTF than what was previously there

I saw the dumbshit that Gooch said about Rory, but haven’t seen the dumbshit that Lynch said about Gooch.

So wait, you posted this thread and you don’t even know what he said?

Oh Man No GIF by NETFLIX

Thread title...not threat.

We usually don't have sentences whether structured well or not as thread titles. A title should be a few words at most with context in the post. If you notice what the thread title is now...it makes more sense and is far less WTF than what was previously there
Gotcha. I meant thread not threat. Thanks

I think people should be called dumbshit more often than they are. Im fine with it.

Well, was the person he was talking about a dumb ****?

The point was he said dumbsh!t .
Oh he said “dumb sh!t” while speaking not that what he said was some dumbsh!t?

Who’s on first?

I am clearly a humorless individual.
Audience Laughing GIF

Gooch * :LOL:

I just saw it. So he indeed said the naughty word in reference to stuff Gooch said. He corrected himself and called it “dumb stuff”

“Dumb sh!t” was way more accurate of a term.

He also said “peeing match” 😂

He said dumbsh!t when talking about Taylor Gooch. Didnt catch the entire sentence. I missed the rerun at 1309 though unfortunately. I generated the thread quickly so yeah I could have put a little more info. I wanted to get it out quick so folks could see the rerun.
I just assumed he was talking about Chamblee although him using the term shows a complete lack of self awareness.

The fact that he literally said "dumb ****" makes so much more sense. Sad to say it took me 2 pages to realize that. Usually when people say dumb ****, it's referring to stupid stuff they said and I was waiting for the punch line.

I thought thread title was commentary on Eamon Lynch's commentary, not a quote.

I will watch Pat McAfee more so I can start a thread everyday. :ROFLMAO:
please do not ruin your brain, your a nice guy, don't subject yourself to that....

I'm confused. Golf Channel is paid cable, no?

Back