Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I want to go back. And free music downloads! I think phone ho'ing and club ho'ing are traits that go hand in hand.
I think so as well. Hmm...where can I find a cheap android...

The only thing I OEM more than golf stuff, are phones. I want to go back to an Android so I can moan about battery life.

I need a new case for my iPhone, so I told my wife last night I should just probably get a new phone instead.

That's why I want to go back. And free music downloads! I think phone ho'ing and club ho'ing are traits that go hand in hand.

Dudes its like were brothers from other mothers. I went through phones like crazy for the longest time. Finally gave up finding something better then the iPhone 4 but now there are a lot of Android phones that are so close. And plus I also like to moan about battery life and crashing apps too. And I just got a new ifrogz case W.E. , aluminum back with rubber grippy sides, very small form factor. Cases are the only thing that help keep phone buying in check.

Dudes its like were brothers from other mothers. I went through phones like crazy for the longest time. Finally gave up finding something better then the iPhone 4 but now there are a lot of Android phones that are so close. And plus I also like to moan about battery life and crashing apps too. And I just got a new ifrogz case W.E. , aluminum back with rubber grippy sides, very small form factor. Cases are the only thing that help keep phone buying in check.

They are dude. Just wish the apps would work haha.

They are dude. Just wish the apps would work haha.

And that battery life was better. And that the OS's werent so fragmented. And that tapatalk didnt look like arse on Android. Wtc am I thinking about an Android again?? LOL

And that battery life was better. And that the OS's werent so fragmented. And that tapatalk didnt look like arse on Android. Wtc am I thinking about an Android again?? LOL

Lol exactly! everytime one of their phones look like a technological wonder, I think... too bad their OS blows.

I saw that one yesterday, they had another one just like it but instead of aluminum it had a wooden insert. Both looked pretty sweet.

Lol exactly! everytime one of their phones look like a technological wonder, I think... too bad their OS blows.

Its the "yeah but" that always stops me from getting Android.. look Ive come full circle back to the iPhone in a matter of a few post. LOL

I saw that one yesterday, they had another one just like it but instead of aluminum it had a wooden insert. Both looked pretty sweet.

I quite like the aluminum one. Just enough protection without being huge.

Its the "yeah but" that always stops me from getting Android.. look Ive come full circle back to the iPhone in a matter of a few post. LOL

I quite like the aluminum one. Just enough protection without being huge.
But you are on AT&T, so it's easy to swap a sim. Im on verizon and it's a pain to switch back and forth.

But you are on AT&T, so it's easy to swap a sim. Im on verizon and it's a pain to switch back and forth.

Ah but actually I still have to call AT&T and have them take all the iPhone stuff off my account. Verizon has the online phone switcher dont they? I forget what they call it. I remember using it.

Ah but actually I still have to call AT&T and have them take all the iPhone stuff off my account. Verizon has the online phone switcher dont they? I forget what they call it. I remember using it.
Yeah, but it sucks and never does it right. I always have to call them.

Yeah, but it sucks and never does it right. I always have to call them.

Calling is the worst part too. Its like the call of shame. There are dudes in the AT&T store at the mall that still know me after years of frivolous OEM'ing. They are all shocked that I still have the iPhone 4.

Calling is the worst part too. Its like the call of shame. There are dudes in the AT&T store at the mall that still know me after years of frivolous OEM'ing. They are all shocked that I still have the iPhone 4.

Funny, I've always bought my phones from Best Buy. Every time I go in they greet me with "What's up Brian?" I used to be with Sprint back in the day and I could walk into BB and get the newest phone and they didn't make me "re-up" everything. I changed phones quarterly. :D

Speaking of Best Buy. I might go check out a Blackberry Playbook today. Im not sure why but Im pondering one after reading about the latest update. Even though it might be the last one haha. I cant have TMexas being the only dude in America with a Playbook.

Speaking of Best Buy. I might go check out a Blackberry Playbook today. Im not sure why but Im pondering one after reading about the latest update. Even though it might be the last one haha. I cant have TMexas being the only dude in America with a Playbook.

I had one for about 2 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And returned it? Pre 2.0 update?

Sold it. And yes, this was prior to the 2.0 update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sold it. And yes, this was prior to the 2.0 update.

Hmm I might get one today... just because. And probably regret it.

Hmm I might get one today... just because. And probably regret it.

Have you seen the new Android tablet coming out? I think its the Xyboard, that has me pondering.

However, the Playbook wasnt enough to knock off my iPad as my tablet. From what Yoccos has said, the 2.0 update is impressive, but even with that I dont think I need a 3rd tablet.

Have you seen the new Android tablet coming out? I think its the Xyboard, that has me pondering.

However, the Playbook wasnt enough to knock off my iPad as my tablet. From what Yoccos has said, the 2.0 update is impressive, but even with that I dont think I need a 3rd tablet.

Yeah the new update sounds pretty good. And this would be my 2nd so Id be justified. lol

Yeah the new update sounds pretty good. And this would be my 2nd so Id be justified. lol

Kmac let me snap a pic of my homescreen and tapatalk for you.

Im interested to see that too.

I'll post it here for sure brochacha. I sideloaded the tapatalk app for a few reasons. The one in the app store looked like the phone version which is junk. Lol. I even sideloaded twitter. The Android apps run great and I can't for the life of me figure out why app world has the older android os versions rather than the latest. Oh well we're just the consumer lol. If I couldnt add these other apps, even with 2.0 it might be a tough sell. But together I love it.

I want a new LED smart tv... and one of my buddies who is in electronics owes me a favor. I have had plasma up to this point. What's the word on the better LED TV's?

I just fondled the playbook at BB. Thing is pretty smooth and easy to use. I have to say I enjoyed the smaller size compared to my iPad. I almost purchased but figure I'll grab one in Delaware so it's tax free.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back