Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I went ahead & bought a HP G7 17.3" laptop. Just too good of a deal $370. Only thing I'm not crazy about is it's Windows 8.. I'm such an old stickler wish it was XP.

tappin from my big as note2

8.1 is out and worth upgrading (free). It restores some usefulness to the Desktop and is an easier transition than 8.0. I installed on 2 machines this week and though I still prefer 7 on a PC, 8.1 is better than 8 IME.

Got a reminder from CES today about badges for this year. I imagine my pondering will go into overdrive once I am in Vegas looking at 4K tv's and all the latest hotness.

I got to the front of the line on BBM. I am in.

LG G2

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You dog!

Hoping I get my notification today

Once I was in, it let me use my original blackberry account too. Although I did have to uninstall and reinstall the program because it was stuck.

Once I was in, it let me use my original blackberry account too. Although I did have to uninstall and reinstall the program because it was stuck.

Just got in too. Got it loaded up. Sweet!

I was wondering if that would have worked, but for the life of my could not remember my old account info.

BBM is up and running. I couldn't remember any of my old stuff

iPad Air - weighs only 1lb. That part is pretty cool.

New iPad Mini- 399
Last years iPad mini - 299

Still waiting to get my BBM on. I signed up the same time as you guys but with no previous account history it may take a while longer.

Still waiting to get my BBM on. I signed up the same time as you guys but with no previous account history it may take a while longer.

I didn't get an email, but I went back in it this morning, re-added my email, and it worked.

I didn't get an email, but I went back in it this morning, re-added my email, and it worked.
Thats exactly what I did.

curious to see the new iPad Air as the live feed I'm following hasn't posted any pics of it

Ok, with all this talk about the BBM app can someone tell why they are moving to this as opposed to just SMS or email?

Ok, with all this talk about the BBM app can someone tell why they are moving to this as opposed to just SMS or email?
Because its BBM!

Security is part of it.
Some people just like the format.

Because its BBM!

Guess Im just out of the loop, I never used a BB as I was too busy playing with WM5 at the time, so I dont see anything other than another SMS app to watch taking away from my THP time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back