End of Season Apparel Sales - Whatcha get?

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Getting tons of end of season sale emails and couldn’t help but snag a few Jonnie O items to try out.

Anyone else tempted? If so, what did you get? Pics are always fun…

Some funk to these, but was curious about the brand and the prices were solid plus an extra 15% off.

IMG_0426.jpegIMG_0427.jpeg

I have a pull over from them. Softest thing ever
I bought a 1/4 zip at Dormie during the Titleist event and its awesome. So soft, stretchy.

I keep telling myself I’m not buying anything but a couple of Johnnie-O pieces caught my eye.

How are Johnnie-o polos as it relates to visible sweat marks?

May sound like a silly question, but I’ve found that sweat marks tend to be way more visible on some brands’ polos, then on others. And in the middle of the summer when I’m wearing these into the office, that’s something I actually do consider.🤷🏻‍♂️

I have been eyeing up a couple a Pumas and a pair of Cuaters

Snagged a couple pairs of shoes from the TM sale.

Getting tons of end of season sale emails and couldn’t help but snag a few Jonnie O items to try out.

Nothing…. Yet…

May sound like a silly question, but I’ve found that sweat marks tend to be way more visible on some brands’ polos, then on others. And in the middle of the summer when I’m wearing these into the office, that’s something I actually do consider.🤷🏻‍♂️
I've not noticed any.

I was telling my self to be good ......
do it jewish GIF

I took advantage of the bonobos 70% off sale (they’re offering 30% off on top of that right now) and got a few pairs of pants. I’m about to pull the trigger on a few Johnnie-o polos.

On the fence with the Cuater 50% off golf shoes. Has anyone tried their spiked shoes?

I bought a good amount of Matte Grey and Original Penguin.

Not a silly question at all. It's always something I consider as well.

Totally unrelated to that, but there are plenty of places that offer botox or something similar for overly sweaty pits.

I was telling y wife about your boys and Peter ******* millar. Thoughts and prayers.
I think I lost or broke that speaker. I sincerely have no idea where it is.

Maybe you should try another brand @MWard you seem to be hung up on the PM nonsense.

Back