EP Custom headcovers

Tell me these aren't cool.

Screen888shot.png

Screen888shot.png

Those are awesome James! Are they just a mock up or are they coming to fruition?

Those are awesome James! Are they just a mock up or are they coming to fruition?

Just placed the order, they're going to be grey carbon fiber!

Grey carbon fiber you say? I've got to see pictures of that! With the stripes on the side I bet that area alone is going to be sick with different textures and colors.

looks great, cant wait to see the finished product

They should be pretty slick.....players will love them. Cool memorabilia for each player that they can look back in the future with pride....great gesture.

Screen888shot.png

Dude your going to love them. So will your team! Such good quality. When I change color schemes on my clubs for the next set. I will be ordering more of my frog cover in a different color to match.

Dude your going to love them. So will your team! Such good quality. When I change color schemes on my clubs for the next set. I will be ordering more of my frog cover in a different color to match.
Yep, we ordered through them last year too. I won't use anyone else.

a621c41af7dfbd71006eb80abce6101d.jpg

a424d7ef45b2767d3b8bc21f05bf0ed1.jpg

8449d1e1ba6cec0a4aabdaeb731d96cd.jpg

Those are fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks gents, something I want to do every other year for the HS program. Great keepsakes for the kids as years go by.

We went magnets this year, more expensive, but wanted to give them a whirl.

We should see if he would do a special run group buy on some THP covers. I am thinking maybe black with THP Man on the top, THP! on one side, and forum members name on the other with the writing in THP green. I think that would look awesome. Especially if he could do them with magnetic closures and really get the colors and THP Man right.

Best. In. The. Business.

e191646e4e0950e246494b94ea68d54a.jpg

Best. In. The. Business.

e191646e4e0950e246494b94ea68d54a.jpg

Whoa. Those are sweet. Orange and grey is such a cool color combo...and the texture of the material adds a cool touch too.

Dang James, those are awesome!

Those are really well done. I’m sure the players are stoked to be sporting them. Heck of a keepsake too.

Kids are in love with the HC's, and I am too. Can't wait to start thinking up version 3.0 in a year or so.

I placed another order today for 2 more putter covers. Going with the same design as last time but changing the color scheme. Anyone else order any of these since Jman's post?

Back