France got knocked out?? Wow!!

MASSIVE game today!!!! Time for some England redemption! Whoever wins this game should progress to the final, so doubly big! COME ON ENGLAND!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

That wasn’t a pleasant first half. England looked like deers in the headlights for those first 15 minutes but then settled. I can’t handle it if this go’s to penalties, so England need to close this out.

Kalvin Phillips has been a great add to to side!

Get Rashford and Grealish on!!!

GET IN!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all of a sudden I believe in god, and his name is Jack Grealish!!!!!

It’s time to start believing!!!!!

What a result. These boys are fearless!

That tackle was absolutely awful. Easy red!

Wow! What a time to bag a goal.

🤢

Get Rashford and Grealish on!!!

Game completely switched around when Grealish hit the pitch. Offense just sparked a bit more. That first goal was just a beauty, and I was shocked Kane didn't *&%$ that one up like he essentially did earlier in the game. He scored that second one and I was like what in the world, did Kane just score a goal? I'll be damned.

Spain all over the place! Come on Switzerland, send em home!!!!

That’s a harsh red, especially for a euro QF.

That’s a harsh red, especially for a euro QF.
I think it was a clear an obvious error on the replays. Hopefully, the soccer gods even it out down the stretch or in extra time.

What was that????? Awful penalty!

Another awful penalty. Just blast it straight down the middle as hard as you can

WTF?!?! Does anyone in these 2 teams know how to strike a penalty LOL

Another awful penalty. Just blast it straight down the middle as hard as you can
Not impressed with the penalties so far.

Back