harsh penalty! uefa seeing things through

My. Nerves. Are. Shot!!!!

PK call was a bit soft, surprised it made it through replay honestly.

TERRIBLE PK attempt at that, but Kane is quite possibly the luckiest man in the Euro this year and got his own rebound for the easy score. Onto Italy on Sunday!

That was such a crap penalty call. If it's not a penalty during the prior 100 minutes, then it should not be a penalty then.

Quite a big day today. I’m 47 years old and this is the first time I’ve seen England contest a major final! I can only imagine what the last few days have been like back home, and I really wish I was there right now just to soak up the atmosphere. Foolish to think Italy aren’t slight favorites, but home advantage and a genuinely good England team means it should be a great game. COME ON ENGLAND!!!!! FF385FF9-D35C-4CEA-A0F9-63EB66B2E581.jpeg

English have controlled the game pretty well but pressure is starting to ratchet up

Ref is definitely letting the teams play.

England have been great defensively all tournament. I’ve always felt England have lacked a little creativity in attack and I think Italy are highlighting this fact perfectly.

England is struggling for possession.

Typical England performance. Out played by a technically better Italian team.
Hope they win though!

Ouch.

Sterling is maddening.

Penalties! Urgh!!!

How can you miss 3 penalties?

Why would you put a 19yr old kid as your final PK shot? Was Sterling taking a nap? FFS.

The curse of penalties strikes again. There only looked one team in that from half time. Painful, but have to concede the better team won.

Back