Euro Tour championship: Rory Blowup

I don’t see Rory doing it every tournament. For me that allows a little extra passion. The four you listed it’s a common theme. I like Rahm’s passion but I could see him getting lumped into the bad attitude jerk category. Hatton seems to have a little self deprecating humor to some of his rages so I think it’s funny at times. Sergio and Poulter… I think they’re less likely to get any passes from non-Euros because of their Ryder Cup play. And I think they have punchable faces.

Where was I going? Oh yeah, I think the frequency of the outbursts or at least the frequency of the media coverage of their outbursts plays into fans’ perceptions. Destroy your property all you want just don’t take it out on the course and I’m cool with a little bit of fire.

i think frequency is irrelevant. How about grading the outburst?

in your entire life have you seen a professional golfers shirt ripped to shreds....by himself?? There are apologists for"passion" guys and there are detractors for angry outbursts. Neither are good.

I'm a big time Rory fan...but he just gets a pass from most people.

in your entire life have you seen a professional golfers shirt ripped to shreds....by himself?? There are apologists for"passion" guys and there are detractors for angry outbursts. Neither are good.

I'm a big time Rory fan...but he just gets a pass from most people.

Since technically I’m a professional golfer (the standards were slim back in ‘98) 🤣, yes I have. 😂

Frequency just gives people more chances to read a story and latch on to an opinion. On levels of outburst I rank tearing your own shirt pretty low. Maybe because I don’t understand what that accomplishes. Beating up the range I rank up there. Beating the sand with a wedge is up there. Tomahawking a wedge I rank up there. Tearing your own shirt leaves me just more confused than anything else.

This was definitely a first. I don’t think it was his favorite shirt. :D

He fell a part…we were watching this after golf today…appears to have hit the flagstick.
Didn’t see the tear of the shirt but…hmmm is that the new style or his he breast feeding.

Screenshot_20211121-144114_Instagram.jpg

I don't see the issue. He waited until he was off the course to let off some steam.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm actually with this..

Imagine sitting by a window waiting for a picture of a golfer who just had a terrible finish. Come on.

This was definitely a first. I don’t think it was his favorite shirt. :D
You'd be hard pressed to have Nike as a favorite shirt in 2021... Unless you simply don't wear any other brand haha

I'm actually with this..

Imagine sitting by a window waiting for a picture of a golfer who just had a terrible finish. Come on.
If he would have gotten pissed and ripped his shirt off on the course, that's not cool, but he didn't.

I'm actually with this..

Pretty sure they heard about the possibility for a nip slip shot and ran over. Typical golf coverage.

I don't see the issue. He waited until he was off the course to let off some steam.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And if he had a better cellular phone provider, he never would have needed to go back into public view before answering the text from his coach before changing his shirt

Sad for Rory. I pull for him in almost all situations. I Want him to win so bad all the time..

I forget.. Have I mentioned that Morikawa is a freaking stud?

im a Rory fan. But he gets a huge pass from most golf fans on his reactions and overreactions
Let Bryson do this once and see if everybody is so eager and willing to jump on the "passion" train.

Back