European Soccer 2015/2016

Decent day for the BPL squads with Spurs and Liverpool making it to the knockout stage with a game still to play. Never thought I would spend two hours on Thanksgiving day watching live soccer from Azerbaijan, but it was a nice interlude between NFL games

Ouch only 8 points in the last round of the Champions League pick em... I need a much better showing for the next match day if I want to catch Smalls. Solid picking dude

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on USA Network (on Saturdays) and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, November 28
Manchester City vs. Southampton, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Aston Villa vs. Watford, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Bournemouth vs. Everton, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Crystal Palace vs. Newcastle, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Sunderland vs. Stoke, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Leicester vs. Manchester United, 12:30pm, NBC and NBC Universo

Sunday, November 29
Spurs vs. Chelsea, 7am, USA Network and Telemundo
West Ham vs. West Brom, 9am, USA Network
Liverpool vs. Swansea, 11am, NBCSN and Telemundo
Norwich vs. Arsenal, 11am, Premier League Extra Time

Smalls, can you use the NBC Live Extra app with Chromecast? Not sure you if you know but figured I would ask

Don't know. I don't see where you can.

City finally plays like they are capable of and take a nice 3-1 win over 8th place Southampton. Top of the table for a couple of hours anyway. They should be no worse than second place after this week's play. Just hoping that Leciester and United play to a draw later today.

That was an awesome finish between Bournemouth and Everton. Everton goes up 3-2 late in stoppage time and Bournemouth ties it up a few seconds later.

That was an awesome finish between Bournemouth and Everton. Everton goes up 3-2 late in stoppage time and Bournemouth ties it up a few seconds later.

great finish!!

not a fan of Carrick & Schweinsteiger starting together...Man U could be in trouble

Eleven games in a row with a goal for Vardy as Leceister takes a 1-0 lead.

That vardy guy has quite the chip on his shoulder, but I guess after 11 straight games with a goal you have slightly earned it.

Rooney, once again diving in the penalty area.

That's the finish we needed, Man City and Leicester level on points at the top. Arsenal can join the party tomorrow.

Just a miserable game from Stoke today. Went down to 10 men and just unraveled from there

Chelsea with yet another no win game. And Mourinho talked about it being the best performance by Chelsea this season.

I didn't see the game, but when you are almost halfway thru the season, a scoreless tie shouldn't be your best game.

All Man U fans are freaking out saying to get LVG out. They're only a point back. Hasn't been exciting to watch, but there are no pictures on the Table.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Norwich ties it up just before halftime, 1-1.

Days like today make it hard to be an Arsenal fan. Wenger's time has passed. He knew Alexis had a bad hamstring and played him anyways because he had no better options. Now Alexis is injured and probably out 4-6 weeks. And the depth Wenger refused to address during the summer is a problem yet again.

The game has passed Arsene Wenger by

Chelsea with yet another no win game. And Mourinho talked about it being the best performance by Chelsea this season.

I didn't see the game, but when you are almost halfway thru the season, a scoreless tie shouldn't be your best game.

I haven't watched many Chelsea games this year, but it is really sad if that was their best performance of the year. They parked the bus with 6-7 guys in defense the whole game and barely had any chances the entire game. Spurs had like 60% possession and were themselves exhausted from playing in Azerbaijan on Thursday. They could have played 180 minutes without scoring...and oh yeah, Costa was being petulant on the subs bench.

Arsenal have had 22 of 23 outfield players injured in 2015. HAHAHAHAHHA. And Wenger claims none of the blame.

Well Smalls big match tomorrow morning! Hoping Stoke can take some momentum from the League Cup win into the weekend.

Last edited:
EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on USA Network (on Saturdays) and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, December 5
Stoke vs. Manchester City, 7:45am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Manchester United vs. West Ham, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Arsenal vs. Sunderland, 10am, USA Network
Southampton vs. Aston Villa, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
Swansea vs. Leicester, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
Watford vs. Norwich, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
West Brom vs. Spurs, 10am, NBC Sports Live Extra
Chelsea vs. Bournemouth, 12:30pm, NBC and NBC Universo

Sunday, December 6
Newcastle vs. Liverpool, 11am, NBCSN and Telemundo

Monday, December 7