European Soccer 2015/2016

hahahahaha...oh United. son of a...
I am really tired of watching Fellaini, he does nothing except moves the ball backwards, he could have acres of space in front of him but most of the time his first thought is to go backwards, I get at times you need to build from the back, but if you have space move forward.

At Bournemouth Saturday is going to be very tough injuries are mounting.

I am curious why Ashley Young has not played the last 2 games, I know he is not well liked by the fans, But at least he moves forward, has some quickness & crosses it very well.

also, Not sure why Van Gaal chooses the biggest game of his Man U reign to give guys there UCL debuts.

Rant Over......for now :)

i think Fellaini is 38% of that 38.5% :angry:

Which is fun to watch because I believe under SAF they had one of the lowest if not the lowest. It's something I noticed a lot the last couple years is how much we back pass.

Watching the highlights from yesterday's matches and going to get to check our some Europa games today. Home with one of the twins

So for both Champions and Europa the knockout stage is a home and away aggregate, right?

Yes, that is correct.
Thanks, such cool competitions. This is the first year I have really paid close attention to what had been happening in each.

Got 10 points in the pool for the last group stage matches for Champions League but still am in 3rd due to the tie break. Good thing there is 4 of us haha

That didn't take long for Spurs

Wow Sporting Lisbon comeback from 1 down. Guy who just scored took the shaving cream from the ref to draw something on the turf haha took a yellow for the trouble

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on USA Network (on Saturdays) and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, December 12
Norwich vs. Everton, 7:45am, NBCSN
Manchester City vs. Swansea, 10am, NBCSN
Crystal Palace vs. Southampton, 10am, USA
Sunderland vs. Watford, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
West Ham vs. Stoke, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Bournemouth vs. Manchester United, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, December 13
Aston Villa vs. Arsenal, 8:30am, NBCSN
Liverpool vs. West Brom, 11am, NBCSN
Spurs vs. Newcastle, 11am, Premier League Extra Time

Monday, December 14
Leicester vs. Chelsea, 3pm, NBCSN

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
Monday, December 14
Leicester vs. Chelsea, 3pm, NBCSN

Oh boy. Sure would like to see Chelsea turn this season around, starting with Leicester. I'm not too confident in that happening, though.

Stoke with an uneventful draw but points are points

Saw some of the Euro 2016 draw

Man U is fielding an U21 team

For those that are interested, the draw for Euro 2016 has just taken place. A spicey game between England and Wales!

For those that are interested, the draw for Euro 2016 has just taken place. A spicey game between England and Wales!

Thanks for posting Mark

What a game at the Etihad. City has it, Swansea ties it with a minute left, and Toure scores just into stoppage time!

And Bournemouth beats United, which is wonderful.

Good to see Bournemouth beating Manure 2-1. LVG's days must be getting shorter at Old Trafford.

Gunners go up early on Villa. Rough season for AV

Gunners go up early on Villa. Rough season for AV
The second goal was typical Wenger counter attack. Reminded me of watching Henry, Bergkamp, and Pirés on the break.

Arsenal goes top of the table. 2-0 over Aston Villa.

What a pathetic game by Spurs this morning. Dominated the first half and might as well have not taken the pitch in the second half.

Back