Ever put clubs with past success back in the bag?

Yeah, putters can rotate. I’m trying to curb that though…

For me it's putters as well. I have a few go to's, when things start to feel off. The RST tech with SeeMore always get's me back to a good spot.

Putters of course, and certain fairways or hybrids absolutely. I dont own any of my past irons anymore though and the wedges were replaced on purpose from being worn. Drivers have happened but it’s usually more that I admit a mistake was made and put the new driver on the bench or move it on if it doesn’t work. So the old driver would have barely been old yet.

Yep, I currently have my old Cobra Speed LD driver as my 2nd driver and my old Cobra Baffler hybrid in the bag. I haven't found a newer hybrid that I hit as well.

Not against it, have toyed with picking up a used B21 driver to see if I could recapture some of the magic I had with it.

For somebody that sees so much new equipment, I do this all the time. I did it yesterday, in fact.

Bobby Jones Black Hybrid
Nike Vapor Flex Hybrd

Both are like 12 years old and back in the bag, functioning as 5/6 hybrids unless something else can beat them.

Not so much clubs but driver shafts, yes.

Put the Cleveland Classic back in the bag a few years ago for a couple of rounds. It was fun, but technology has progessed.

Do you ever put clubs that you have had past success with back in the bag now and again after making changes?
I e done it in the past when looking back with rose colored glasses! Putters are probably the club that can come back most frequently

If I'm struggling with the replacement I might try one of my past clubs in that spot, if nothing else to prove to me it's me and not the new club.

I've kept my Big Bertha B 21 driver primarily for this reason.

Just last week. Out with the Titleist TSi2 9* and (back) in with the Callaway BB Alpha 815 9*.

Yes I have a putter that I just keep falling back in love with. It's an old ping Karsten putter.

Only putters. I don't keep old clubs.

Do you ever put clubs that you have had past success with back in the bag now and again after making changes?
yep, 5 wood and a putter

To be honest i rarely do it anymore. Typically when i move onto something i don't go back. I used to a lot more....older putter or drivers typically.

I used the Diablo Octane Tour for bits of like 4 different seasons and always went back to it. I think i had my Never Compromise Voodoo for like 8 years

Now i rarely go back to stuff.

Only putters. I don't keep old clubs.
This is me too. Typically if something isnt for me its going to my kids or towards its replacement

Heck yeah!
Many times over the years.
Irons ( never sell until I know the new ones work )
Putters from time to time
I've gone in seach of the old magic from a fairway wood a few times as well.
I do find as i've gotten older I don't do it as much any more.

I used the Diablo Octane Tour for bits of like 4 different seasons and always went back to it.
I still have a Diablo Octane Tour in the bag I keep at the parent’s house in California. It still crushes the ball.

This is me too. Typically if something isnt for me its going to my kids or towards its replacement
If I keep old clubs around, I always second guess the new clubs. Having only one set means I have to play what I bought.

Usually no but I have thought about it. Came really close to putting a set of PSi’s back in the bag after I came across a really good deal

I still have a Diablo Octane Tour in the bag I keep at the parent’s house in California. It still crushes the ball.

It's my favorite driver of all time. Ironically i got it free to test as part of a focus group type thing, they sent it to me with the wrong shaft and i hated it. LOL.....i had a friend who knew how to re-shaft them (tricky due to the composite crown)

I put a Pershing 85 in it and had the best driving season i've ever had. I murdered that club. And it looked so clean and was such a nice shape. The crisp sound too was perfect

It's definitely on my club mount rushmore

1990s. 27⁰ Daiwa Whisker Ginty. Perfect for extremely uphill approaches and out of thick rough.

Back