ANNOUNCEMENT EXCLUSIVE TO THP: Cuater Coupon

And I want to add just like we did on twitter, this is NOT an affiliate program. We dont get paid by you shopping or using the coupon. Working with the team at Cuater, we just wanted to share some good news in all of the virus talk.
The “Legend” of THP marches on. I’ve had my eyes on them since December. Looks like I’ll be helping the economy!!!

The “Legend” of THP marches on. I’ve had my eyes on them since December. Looks like I’ll be helping the economy!!!

I knew you liked those. Glad you are able to grab them.

awesome perk, I'll have to go check out some of the kicks!

Glad some people are able to use it.

This is going to be a hard sell to Mrs Chef since i just got the Jordan 5's and stitch box..............Dang You @JB for putting me in this difficult situation!:ROFLMAO:
What size are the Jordan’s? If you tell my wife, I’m asking for a friend.

What size are the Jordan’s? If you tell my wife, I’m asking for a friend.

11.5 and the lace locks complete them!

Took advantage but unfortunately TM and the rest of the world are on a delay. Screenshot_20200317-214144_Gmail.jpg

Great deal. I am so bummed that the M/L Between the Lines gloves sold out. Those are awesome.

Thanks @JB I picked up an Ace glove in gray, a pair of moneymaker for the course, and a pair of daily wool.

Great! Oh wait..... size 13 is too small!! Oh well..... lots of glove options to consider and they have a 15% off coupon to boot

Great! Oh wait..... size 13 is too small!! Oh well..... lots of glove options to consider and they have a 15% off coupon to boot

Or you can use the 20% code in the first post :cool:

Isn't that for shoes only? I'm confused.... but that should surprise nobody

Can use it for any Cuater products, not just shoes

Can use it for any Cuater products, not just shoes

I stand corrected.... thank you! And I just saved $32 bucks! Bad news the website warns of delays to orders due to COVID19 impact.... Oh well, end of the month will be good surprise!

I stand corrected.... thank you! And I just saved $32 bucks! Bad news the website warns of delays to orders due to COVID19 impact.... Oh well, end of the month will be good surprise!

Yes there will be some minor delays because Of an Orange County ordinance, but you were able to still get the order in

This is generous. Thank you. I wish I knew more about how their shoes fit me. I used the previous offer to order MoneyMakers -- love the style. Didn't fit and it wasn't clear if going up a size would help or not. Had to pay for return shipping and refund took a long time. Not doing that again. New shoes look great. Might consider a glove if that's an option. I am always looking for new ideas there. Since I moved on from MMC grips to TV, my gloves last a lot longer. I am open to nicer options.

Appreciate the feedback here! Good news, we are working to get the shipping/returns costs situation alleviated come mid-April... Big announcement on the horizon!

Yes there will be some minor delays because Of an Orange County ordinance, but you were able to still get the order in
Yup, order is in, way more pairs than I needed will head my way. :oops:

Good News, the OC ordinance that shut us down was incorrect and revised. We are back up and running!
Whaaaaaaaattttt! Imma get killed when four shoe boxes show up. :oops:

Order submitted, confirmed and informed of OC ordinance which will impact delivery! Thanks THP and our friends at Callaway golf for the offer! Hell, nothing else to do sitting at home (besides work) than shopping online.... may revisit to see what else I can buy....

Back