Fantasy Playoff League

Agreed completely. That's about where I was with the teams, but in 14 man league it really was tough trying to get guys where I wanted. Strategy kind of worked so far getting a lot of points early, but now have to hang on for dear life with Purdy and Reynolds as my only 2 left.
It was hard. I just trusted the points per game would hold and I was correct on who would move forward. Rams lions was the hardest because I assumed they would winner would get 3 games and loser one. KC bills was the only other one I worried about. I actually thought bills would move on but Mahomes fell to me and then I got Rice. That just turned into a stack just because.

It was hard. I just trusted the points per game would hold and I was correct on who would move forward. Rams lions was the hardest because I assumed they would winner would get 3 games and loser one. KC bills was the only other one I worried about. I actually thought bills would move on but Mahomes fell to me and then I got Rice. That just turned into a stack just because.
Yeah, I wanted to stack, but with my draft position nothing fell that way to where I could.

Yeah, I wanted to stack, but with my draft position nothing fell that way to where I could.
I wanted to stack Purdy and Kittle to start. I thought that was realistic from 11
and had both playing 3 games. I kind of was shocked Purdy didn’t get to me at 11.

I wanted to stack Purdy and Kittle to start. I thought that was realistic from 11
and had both playing 3 games. I kind of was shocked Purdy didn’t get to me at 11.
I really wanted to get a QB in my spot that I thought would be in the SB. And the way the draft was going I had to grab Purdy there or coming back I wasn't going to get anyone close to who I wanted.

Had the 2nd pick and should have went Lamar or Purdy but thought to myself “what would @bigbov do?” And picked Lamb🐑🤷‍♂️
You are supposed to think that and then do exact opposite. See my standing sir.

Had the 2nd pick and should have went Lamar or Purdy but thought to myself “what would @bigbov do?” And picked Lamb🐑🤷‍♂️
Not gonna lie I thought the cowboy stack might fall to me and I would have done it and then hated every second of it.

You are supposed to think that and then do exact opposite. See my standing sir.
Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

Taking notes for our draft @ballyhack in August!🤣

I grabbed Dak right away (think I was 4th) believing they were Super Bowl bound and playing every week. I ended up with Cooks in round 3 for a decent stack.

And then my own Packers go out and sit them down. What a stupid I was!

I got sniped at QB repeatedly, thus ending up with Flacco. 🤮

The last 2 weeks were the right time for Shakir to get hot!

Who is make em say ugh?

Think it’s coming to come down to them, me (raging badgers) and @OhioGolfer.

You’re a big Lamar and Ravens this week fan this week.
Huge! Plus I have a $20 futures bet for them to play in Super Bowl and win against 49ers that I placed in October.

Soooo who’s still in this thing?

Soooo who’s still in this thing?
It’s going to be @OhioGolfer or I. Im at 182.5 and he’s at 178.

I’ve got Mahomes, Kittle, Jennings and Rice left.

He’s got Purdy.

Not positive who Chicken lovers is. They have a long shot with Kelce and deebo. But I would imagine we’ll vulture any touchdown points.

@wazzubrew CMC but is also 40+ points behind us.

He’s got Purdy.

Not positive who Chicken lovers is. They have a long shot with Kelce and deebo. But I would imagine we’ll vulture any touchdown points.
That’s going to be tight but I feel like you having more players is close to a lock. Especially who they are

That’s going to be tight but I feel like you having more players is close to a lock. Especially who they are
Agree. I’ll gladly take the L if it means no Mahomes or rice points and Purdy goes bonkers.

Agree. I’ll gladly take the L if it means no Mahomes or rice points and Purdy goes bonkers.
Well good luck to all of you still alive!

He’s got Purdy.

@wazzubrew CMC but is also 40+ points behind us.
I knew it was going to be tough to hold on the rest of the playoffs after week 1. There's a chance, but not much of one haha.

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

I don't have a chance. Texans knocking out my QB while their RBs did literally nothing either game killed me. Deebo not playing their first game didn't help either. Kelce was a good pick though. 🤣

Back