Fantasy Playoff League

Is there a way to change the settings so we can see the rosters? It says the settings don’t allow to see the other teams right now.
Weird, I'll try to change it.
Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. We have a $5 Draft Kings tourney for all games this weekend. @Joshnoble01 and I are already in. Top 3 get paid. We do a weekly one during the season and usually get around 15 guys. This one has plenty of room if anyone is interested. If you are on DK and want to play just let me know the screen name and I will send an invite. Thanks!
Stupid Montana

the teams seem pretty fair. some good players and some players that will score 2 or 3 points lol

Should be good now. That site is so weird sometimes.
we use that site for our long-running league and i absolutely love in terms of information, custom settings, and just overall functionality. it's a Commish's dream site.
but the layout is visually rough, can be confusing, and hard to find things - like having a Draft tab that's for planning/results that's in a totally different area than the Live Draft.

we use that site for our long-running league and i absolutely love in terms of information, custom settings, and just overall functionality. it's a Commish's dream site.
but the layout is visually rough, can be confusing, and hard to find things - like having a Draft tab that's for planning/results that's in a totally different area than the Live Draft.
Yeah, i use it for 4 other leagues. By far the most customizable you can use, but not real user friendly in some ways.

Says no user found
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

@bigbov my dk is steve2100
Thanks

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. We have a $5 Draft Kings tourney for all games this weekend. @Joshnoble01 and I are already in. Top 3 get paid. We do a weekly one during the season and usually get around 15 guys. This one has plenty of room if anyone is interested. If you are on DK and want to play just let me know the screen name and I will send an invite. Thanks!
It's super fun.

Did Collinsworth just say Sun God is big?

Whoops, wrong thread.

Dak put up good garbage time numbers for me. Did not expect him to exit today though I shoulda known that Dallas would Dallas.

Lost two players and they didn’t score much in this game. That’s not good.

Can GB somehow upset SF. Please 😂

Lost two players and they didn’t score much in this game. That’s not good.

Can GB somehow upset SF. Please 😂
I've already lost 3, but would have felt a lot better rolling with Nacua than Josh Reynolds from this game.

I've already lost 3, but would have felt a lot better rolling with Nacua than Josh Reynolds from this game.
Reynolds might put up a Puka night against the Eagles next week. They can’t stop anyone. Have to win tomorrow, but I do think they will

With AJBrown out tonight, I need the Eagles to win so hopefully he can get a game in next week.

Back