Fantasy Playoff League

plane crash GIF

@OhioGolfer with big lead coming out the gate in wild card weekend.

Hopefully Evans can as a few points in garbage time. Really wish he hadn’t dropped a couple huge gainers and a touchdown.

Whelp, there goes my team. Bye Eagles.

My team is virtually toast unless the Packer go to the Super Bowl.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

My team is toastier!
3F4E8005-6D1D-4239-8A86-FB295AF53F55.gif

@OhioGolfer with big lead coming out the gate in wild card weekend.

Hopefully Evans can as a few points in garbage time. Really wish he hadn’t dropped a couple huge gainers and a touchdown.
Only have 3 left and max after this week I can have is 2. Not liking my chances too much.

I've only lost Flaxco so far, but have a big deficit.

Only have 3 left and max after this week I can have is 2. Not liking my chances too much.
I’ve got 6 but most likely will only have 4. But 2 of those are backups that won’t score me points. I’m in a good spot if KC wins another round. But I don’t see it.

5 left
players that could get pts
lottsa ground to pickup to get into contention

Make sure to PM me where to send the golf balls. I liked Cleveland players for some stupid reason.

I’m no expert but I don’t think one of the players I drafted getting waived is good for this competition.

I’m no expert but I don’t think one of the players I drafted getting waived is good for this competition.
I trust your expertise in this matter!

Deebo getting hurt yesterday wasn't ideal.

If 49ers go to the Super Bowl and McCaffrey does 100 yards and 2 TDs every game I might have a chance :ROFLMAO:
The Ravens using Dalvin Cook a little was encouraging as well.

The top 2 teams just having Purdy and Lamar will make them hard to catch up to though.

If 49ers go to the Super Bowl and McCaffrey does 100 yards and 2 TDs every game I might have a chance :ROFLMAO:
The Ravens using Dalvin Cook a little was encouraging as well.

The top 2 teams just having Purdy and Lamar will make them hard to catch up to though.
I will gladly root for you under this scenario.

Had the 2nd pick and should have went Lamar or Purdy but thought to myself “what would @bigbov do?” And picked Lamb🐑🤷‍♂️

Had the 2nd pick and should have went Lamar or Purdy but thought to myself “what would @bigbov do?” And picked Lamb🐑🤷‍♂️
Yeah I was pick 7 and Purdy was still there, I couldn't pass it up. I'm not a huge fan, but my thought process was they're more than likely going to make it to the Super Bowl and if he can get around 20 each round I'd be happy.

Yeah I was pick 7 and Purdy was still there, I couldn't pass it up. I'm not a huge fan, but my thought process was they're more than likely going to make it to the Super Bowl and if he can get around 20 each round I'd be happy.
My board was Lamar Purdy and Allen because I assumed 3 games for all of them and I treated it as superflex. I don’t know if that was correct. I was shocked to get Mahomes at 11.

My board was Lamar Purdy and Allen because I assumed 3 games for all of them and I treated it as superflex. I don’t know if that was correct. I was shocked to get Mahomes at 11.
It's tough, because it's all a guess of who you think is going to make it the furthest combined with the most talent.

It's tough, because it's all a guess of who you think is going to make it the furthest combined with the most talent.
Totally. I literally took the average points per game in .5 ppr and multiplied it by who I thought would play the most games.

Totally. I literally took the average points per game in .5 ppr and multiplied it by who I thought would play the most games.
My biggest one was Puka losing round 1. I really thought they'd beat the Lions, and then for sure thought they would beat Tampa if they were in this game. I would have felt so much more comfortable with my lead. Instead I got Reynolds, who is good for one catch a game, thankfully they've been touchdowns so far.

My biggest one was Puka losing round 1. I really thought they'd beat the Lions, and then for sure thought they would beat Tampa if they were in this game. I would have felt so much more comfortable with my lead. Instead I got Reynolds, who is good for one catch a game, thankfully they've been touchdowns so far.
For rams/lions and Philly/TB I did 1.5 because I legit thought both dogs had a chance. Only gave GB 1. Had bills at 3.5 games and ravens at 2.5 because I thought that would be afc championship game and would be 50/50 Rest was chalk.

For rams/lions and Philly/TB I did 1.5 because I legit thought both dogs had a chance. Only gave GB 1. Had bills at 3.5 games and ravens at 2.5 because I thought that would be afc championship game and would be 50/50 Rest was chalk.
Agreed completely. That's about where I was with the teams, but in 14 man league it really was tough trying to get guys where I wanted. Strategy kind of worked so far getting a lot of points early, but now have to hang on for dear life with Purdy and Reynolds as my only 2 left.

Back