Tour Event Farmers Insurance Open

He just absolutely buried his ball in the rough though.

Waiting for the back grab.
It's almost an involuntary reaction for a golf fan to go looking or waiting for the back grab once his rounds take a downward spiral.

Rahm and Rory would make a good battle this week if they could both stay towards the top of the leaderboard.

I just realized when Tiger starts mumbling to himself like that, when he does it closer in a group he looks like he's chatting with a caddy or player, when he did it there, he looks like the rest of us chatting to yourself as you walk off a green or tee!

He just absolutely buried his ball in the rough though.

Waiting for the back grab.

There's always the glutes arent firing today.

A great shot in there by tiger, I think his reactions, as of late, have been more somber than the "OLD" tiger, I remember him club twirling more and even just looking more confident or cocky, now he seems more human, he hits a good shot and has the ho hum look, even surprise or lack of emotion.

Maybe I missed it if someone mentioned, but I keep looking at Rory's outfit of red/yellow and keep trying to think where I've seen that look before historically?:unsure:

I don't know why, but it just struck me, TM has to be loving this Morikawa/Rahm/Woods group with their equipment at play in all those bags.

Old, old news, but i kind of like those mock collar Nike shirts that Tiger wears.

Also a mental note. Watching Rory swing is kaboom. Do not try to mimic that. Hospitalization would result.
They've grown on me, at first I didn't care for them, but I could see maybe adding one or two to the rotation this year

Dang that's an amazing short game shot from Tiger, I totally would have tried to putt that

I had totally forgot DLIII would be doing golf this year, it's amazing how comfortable you get hearing the voices behind the scenes and when those voices change it strikes you as a different sound.

Way too many commercials

Rory could wind up # 1 by the end of this week

I am happy to see Spieth playing well and actually making some putts, so far

Back