Say it with me - "mustard" - ok do you have it now?

This might be a pretty long post so hang with me.

I'm a huge fan of Five Guys, Chik-fil-a, and McDonalds lately. Five Guys is one of those guilty pleasures, because you know there is ABSOLUTELY nothing that's healthy for you but those burgers and fries are sooooo good! :angel:

Five Guys is amazing. Great fries.

We just got one of these in a mall close to me and I'm going to try it sometime soon.

I remember living in CT and people there had never heard of Chick Fila. That was crazy to me. Man that place has good chicken biscuits for breakfast.

I have served many chicken biscuits for breakfast from Chick-Fil-A. I think I ate twice as many as I served though. They were good.

I think Culver's is more of a Wisconsin and upper midwest fast food place.

I had Culver's last weekend for the second time. Man was it good. There is one just up the road from me so it might be a substitute for McD's. I might even have to make it my stop before or after my golfing. It's on the way home. Please take note of that osuncaachamp. :wink:

It's the pickle. Without that one pickle embedded in the bun, it's just another chik'n sammich.

When I first started there the pickle was a little odd but I agree without it, it's just not the same.

True, the pickle was an unusual but welcome guest on my chicken club sandwich. I must say, the circular bacon patty was impressive too.
Ill have to try breakfast there next time JB.

The bacon is good. The breakfast sandwiches I don't think can be beat. The biscuits just melt in your mouth. Get you the chicken biscuit with egg, bacon, and cheese and you will not regret it. :good: Actually add cheese and bacon to their regular chicken sandwich and you are just short of heaven. :drool:

Get you the chicken biscuit with egg, bacon, and cheese and you will not regret it. :good:

The thought of eating chicken and eggs together grosses me out.

Five Guys could just serve fries only and be called Five Guys Fries and they'd still clean up.. The fries are just that good

Try it. I bet you will fall in love.

I can never get there early enough for breakfast Bogey. Its about 40 miles from my house, maybe ill make a trek up there this weekend and play golf around there.

After boot in MCRD I found that I dearly miss my weekly fix of In-N-Out..........sad too because even whataburger can not compare at all!

It's even better when you order something that is not on the "menu" and everyone in line who didn't know you could order that freaks out!

Seriously just google "Secret In-N-Out Menu" then go order it, makes you feel so like one of the cool kids! :D

After boot in MCRD I found that I dearly miss my weekly fix of In-N-Out..........sad too because even whataburger can not compare at all!

It's even better when you order something that is not on the "menu" and everyone in line who didn't know you could order that freaks out!

Seriously just google "Secret In-N-Out Menu" then go order it, makes you feel so like one of the cool kids! :D

We took my in-laws to In-N-Out last month when we were in Anaheim and introduced them to the double doubles. They were amazed that such a simple burger could be so good! No fast food burger that I've had here in Oregon compares, but then again I've yet to try Five Guys.

Did yall try Animal Style or Flying Dutchman? Flying Dutch Animal is THE WAY to eat an In-N-Out IMO period!

BTW as another side note Taco Bell will make you anything you want as long as they have the ingredients. Which means you can make up stuff from 10 years ago like the Fiesta Wraps that I used to loooove when in middle school!

Chipotle does this too, in fact a friend let me in on the secret by telling me that it is supposedly "company policy" to fix whatever the customer wants just you have to be in the "know" to do that. Though to be honest I just found out by accident when I wanted a custom quesadilla and not a burrito......if I am in the mood I will always ask worst that will happen is they say no.........:banana:

Did yall try Animal Style or Flying Dutchman? Flying Dutch Animal is THE WAY to eat an In-N-Out IMO period!

BTW as another side note Taco Bell will make you anything you want as long as they have the ingredients. Which means you can make up stuff from 10 years ago like the Fiesta Wraps that I used to loooove when in middle school!

Chipotle does this too, in fact a friend let me in on the secret by telling me that it is supposedly "company policy" to fix whatever the customer wants just you have to be in the "know" to do that. Though to be honest I just found out by accident when I wanted a custom quesadilla and not a burrito......if I am in the mood I will always ask worst that will happen is they say no.........:banana:

I've had the 3x3 before. Haven't tried the other "secret" burgers. BTW, you know about the bottoms of In-n-out cups and left corners of their burger wrappers don't you?

I've had the 3x3 before. Haven't tried the other "secret" burgers. BTW, you know about the bottoms of In-n-out cups and left corners of their burger wrappers don't you?

Yes Sir I do! Gotta tell you it is cool and I enjoy it, IMMENSLY! Tho I hear they don't do it in all locations anymore due to budgetary reasons or some other reason which I am too lazy to look up right now.

Yes Sir I do! Gotta tell you it is cool and I enjoy it, IMMENSLY! Tho I hear they don't do it in all locations anymore due to budgetary reasons or some other reason which I am too lazy to look up right now.

I knew you would. :thumb:

Back