Diane

Reaction score
I rarely eat fast food - well unless I'm on a road trip and there is no place else to eat. I had to pick something up at Saks, which is in our local mall so I went to the food court, which to be honest, I've never gone to before. I got lunch at a place called Great Wraps and it was really good and the price was reasonable too. I feel like I've made a wonderful discovery.

I love all food wrapped in paper, that comes in a bucket, or is served on a plate with dividers for side dishes.

I felt that same way when i discovered the deliciousness of Charlies Steakery/Subs in my local mall!

I like a little In-N-Out every now and then:D

I love all food wrapped in paper, that comes in a bucket, or is served on a plate with dividers for side dishes.

Food on a stick is tasty too.

If it was not for Subway and Chick-Fil-A I'd go hunger quite a lot.

I like a little In-N-Out every now and then:D

is that a burger joint that sells only burger and fries? cause i went to one in AZ.....best/fastest burger ive ever had! and fries.......a huge basket for a small price!

I was trying to convince mi madre to start a store in the franchise here(up north) :laugh:

I work in the center of downtown and food is EXPENSIVE...so it is fast food literally for about 8-10 meals a week, no joke. Another non-joke is that I drink about 3-5 lieters of soda a day. On the plus side though...no smoking and no alcohol ever for me...everyone need a vice I guess.

is that a burger joint that sells only burger and fries? cause i went to one in AZ.....best/fastest burger ive ever had! and fries.......a huge basket for a small price!

I was trying to convince mi madre to start a store in the franchise here(up north) :laugh:

Yup. That's the one.

I probably eat way too much fast food, thanks to my work schedule and the fiance's.

I'm a huge fan of Five Guys, Chik-fil-a, and McDonalds lately. Five Guys is one of those guilty pleasures, because you know there is ABSOLUTELY nothing that's healthy for you but those burgers and fries are sooooo good! :angel:

Five Guys is amazing. Great fries.

Im just not a In n Out guy. I probably go there once a year. The only fast food I really go to is El Pollo Loco and Chipotle.

Not a fast food fan here, but when The Kid was about three, we were stuck in a horrible traffic jam on a holiday weekend. Pulled off the highway for lunch, and the only thing around was a Burger King. The Kid had never been in one before.

We ordered, and he looked at me, eyes as big as saucers: "Mommy--they put TOYS in their lunches! Do I have to give it back?" The kids behind the counter just about died laughing.

They are actually known across the nation for their cusomer service...even mentioned in sales books frequently.

Wow ya! I was bamboozled when i say somebody taking orders from a drive through in person!

you guys/gals have soooo many more options (all of you NOT in wisconsin!)

Five Guys is amazing. Great fries.

Exactly - I used to think Chik-fil-a had the best fries till they moved in. Get me one of their standard double bacon cheeseburgers, add pickles & A1 sauce. And an order of their cajun fries.

5 guys are EVERYWHERE around here, tons of newly bought franchises. The problem is that a burger, fries, and soda for lunch is over $10! I like to compensate for this by taking home a full brown bag of peanuts from the store though!

I work in the center of downtown and food is EXPENSIVE...so it is fast food literally for about 8-10 meals a week, no joke. Another non-joke is that I drink about 3-5 lieters of soda a day. On the plus side though...no smoking and no alcohol ever for me...everyone need a vice I guess.

Hmm that pretty much describes me to. However I try and only drink 1 litre of soda a day ... I once quit for a week and actually got withdrawl headaches :bad:

We don't have 5 Guys or In and Out here. It was a major event when Krispy Kreme came to CT.

We don't have 5 Guys or In and Out here. It was a major event when Krispy Kreme came to CT.

They may not be there long with their financial problems. But the Northeast will always be Dunkin Donut land. They are everywhere because of their history. Good friend of my grandfathers.

Hmm that pretty much describes me to. However I try and only drink 1 litre of soda a day ... I once quit for a week and actually got withdrawl headaches :bad:

Ha....me too!!! I went through major withdraw and had headaches and it drove me nuts. I was doing will and had it down to 1-2 litres a day, but when I started woking downtown I found bad new....there is a Jersey Mike's in the bottom of our building and they offer free refills all day after they open at about 7.30am. I get a cup first thing and refill it there about 4-6 times a day. It offes a break for me to ride 21 floors down the elevtor to get the refill, and also helps keep me awake early sine I am there at about 6.30am.

People have asked if it is possible for them just to run an IV line up to my office to go right into my veins:blob:

I have heard a lot about 5 guys so I looked it up. We have one in Cerritos 94 miles away....:-(

They may not be there long with their financial problems. But the Northeast will always be Dunkin Donut land. They are everywhere because of their history. Good friend of my grandfathers.

There is also a small Dunkin Donuts in our building and they offer 1/2 price on everything in their store every day after 1pm. The line goes out the door of the entire building, not just the store, for the 1/2 price coffee and for people who grab a donut or two for the fridge for the next morning.

I guess since i grew up in NJ...I have never understood the hot-donut Krispy Kreme thing. They are even VERY hard to find here in NC right now and the Dunkin's are so busy that people at my club always say they are so busy they could "print their own money with all they make".

I have heard a lot about 5 guys so I looked it up. We have one in Cerritos 94 miles away....:-(

Hmm, I might have to try it. I hear a lot of good things about it.

Back