Anytime I make it to Nevada or California, my first stop is In-n-Out. I think I know where all the Las Vegas locations are by heart. Fatburger is my other Vegas favorite.

Even my small town home of Cleveland, TN has a Five Guys now...and it is some goods stuff, particularly the fries. The other East Tennessee/North Georgia chain I love is Bojangles...fried chicken, biscuits, etc, but the best part is that you can order breakfast all day long. I have always sworn that Hardee's would do much better sales-wise across the southeast if they would offer breakfast all day (Carl's Jr for the rest of you all :act-up:).

Anytime I make it to Nevada or California, my first stop is In-n-Out. I think I know where all the Las Vegas locations are by heart. Fatburger is my other Vegas favorite.
Fatburger is good, I like it better then In n Out. There was one in Studio City that we used to show up at late night and I would get a king burger and add bacon, chili and a fried egg. That thing would always ruin me.
I forgot about Tommy's. I try and make it there once every couple of months.Double Chili cheese burger and chili cheese fries.

The fried egg on a Fatburger is so good.

The fried egg on a Fatburger is so good.

MMM, its a whole different ball game with the chili and bacon. So good.

How about this bad boy??? How many heart failures could you have in one sitting??

http://bit.ly/1WgfLl

How about this bad boy??? How many heart failures could you have in one sitting??

http://bit.ly/1WgfLl

I suddenly have a new found respect for the Colonel.

Spoiler
colonel_bw.png

I see your fried chicken artery clogger, and raise you a quadruple bypass burger!

Heart Attack Grill

quadruple_bypass_burger.jpg

Plus with these three bowl options they have all the necessary food groups covered (except bacon)...

Because you just know they are good for you! :D

Spoiler
kfc-chicken-biscuit-bowl.jpg

Spoiler
bowls_potato.jpg

Spoiler
bowls_rice.jpg

I do like that if your over 350lbs you eat free there. :act-up:

And if you eat there often enough, it won't be long until you are! (Well, if it doesn't kill you first!)

How do you start eating that burger...

Spoiler
How-to-eat-elephant_thumb%5B1%5D.png

I'm late to this thread, but will chime in anyway. Funny to see Kopps mentioned here. I can drive to the Brookfield, WI location in under one minute. I have two Culvers less than 10 minutes from my house. Kopps is the clear winner out of those two. Much better custard.

In the mid '80's my family had a custard/burger place. I used to run it for my brothers-in-law. When Kopps opened the Brookfield location it was the kiss of death. I thank them because it got me out of the restaurant business.

I've always felt Culver's burgers were a rip off of Steak and Shake. Same texture.

If you want a great burger in the Milwaukee area, you have to try the Night Owl Drive-in on the north side of the Airport on Layton Ave. The guy hand makes them every day. It's a tad slower than fast food, but not much. We now have a couple Five Guys, and while good, the Nite Owl farts in their general direction.

Other good burgers just a bit slower than fast food in SE Cheeseland. Waynes Drive-in in Cedarburg and the Kewpie ("a pickle on top makes the heart go flippity flop") in Racine.

JB, if you ever make a road trip to WI, those are burgers you want to eat. All three have good milk shakes, though not frozen custard/Kopps good.

Sonic just opened a few franchises in WI. Not doing it for me, though the limeades are good.

Kevin

And if you eat there often enough, it won't be long until you are! (Well, if it doesn't kill you first!)

Sounds like a bad business decision to me. :act-up: Kind of like the Simpsons when Homer wears the Moo Moo.

I remember when the "Good Morning Burger" was still just a joke.

url

We take eighteen ounces of sizzling ground beef, and soak it in rich, creamery butter, then we top it off with bacon, ham, and a fried egg. We call it the Good Morning Burger.

I remembered this thread after reading some posts in the exercise thread,haha.

I ate at Five Guys the other day (one just opened in Liberty), holy carp that was a greasy, heavenly delight. I wish somebody would have warned me to get a "Little Cheeseburger", I was so stuffed when I left I was miserable.

Good to know MO. One just open close to our house and my wife and I have driven by it several times and said we should try it sometime. Maybe this weekend we will stop in. They have outdoor seating and the weather looks good this weekend besides an occasional rain shower.

I ate fast food for lunch yesterday for the first time in months(McDonalds). I think it was for a reminder of why I don't like fast food....

I remembered this thread after reading some posts in the exercise thread,haha.

I ate at Five Guys the other day (one just opened in Liberty), holy carp that was a greasy, heavenly delight. I wish somebody would have warned me to get a "Little Cheeseburger", I was so stuffed when I left I was miserable.

Five Guys rules Mo...you'll never be disappointed with anything on their menu. btw- try their hot dogs!

Back