Favorite driver of all time?

From What has been in the bag XR16

Probably the Taylormade Superquad TP. Could work the balls both ways just by thinking about it, no manipulation with hands or swing and it was long. Unfortunately face eventually cracked and had to move on.

My current one is tops for me. Years ago the Callaway Big Bertha 454 was money.

Cleveland classic or Taylormade r9 both we’re consistent and long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The next one...

Callaway XR16- That thing just found fairways...

Outside the one I'm hitting now, it would be a toss up between the 910D2 and Ping G15. Thought both of them were very good at the time.

My first love was a 910D2 12* with Motore Speeder VC 7.1

I know it cant keep up with my current Flash. If I had a Flash in custom colors it would be at the top for me.

I hit my current driver best, but that says more about me and my swing than the driver.

Of all the drivers I’ve owned one that stands out as a good performer and looked great was the TaylorMade R1 Black.

taylormader1black-2.jpg

Titleist 975D and the ping g400lst is a very close second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PING Rapture V2.

Not counting my current driver, I have two favorite drivers. The Callaway Hawkeye VFT, as I played and hit it well for YEARS. Then I replaced that with the Titleist 910 and that was another awesome driver. I played the 910 up until this year actually

Callaway Razr Fit. It just looked and sounded better than anything else I’ve played. And I smacked the ISH out of that thing too.

460 Comp was a top 5 for me
It is my all-time #1. It was a sad day when mine developed a crack along the face. If I could find one in good condition for a reasonable price, I would likely put one back in the bag.

Ping eye 2 persimmon wood, steel shaft, I could swing all out

Back