James Robinson
Rick Shiels
Chris Ryan
Mr Shortgame
Larry Cheung
George Gankas
Mark Crossfield

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Lately, I have been watching a ton of Russell Heritage.

The way he explains things just seems to resonate with me more than others.

for me it's about fishing, so i am a big fan of #kayakcatfish and #catfishandcarp

golf wise i like: rick shields

Steve Johnston is my favorite. Also in top 5:

Golf Sidekick
Golfholics
Alex Etches
Golfmates (=UK golf vlogs)

TXG
Golf sidekick
No laying up.

Only recently found NLU and love their tourist sauce series. Been binge watching these guys for a week now.

The Fat Guy Golf
Golf Sidekick (Didi gives me hope.)
TXG

My top 5 would be:

TXG
James Robinson
Mark Crossfield
The Average Golfer
Chris Ryan Golf

A special mention for GolfMates which is an acquired taste.

Top Speed Golf is a favorite
I've met and worked with Eric Corgorno
Mark Crossfield is another

Crosfield, TXG. THP of course.

And Alex Etches!

Second Alex Etches, he humor wins me over. Crosfield is too serious and acts like everyone else is stupid.

Theres one guy on youtube I can't stand watching. He always does this huge exhale after every shot. Drives me nuts. Can't remember who it is though.

TXG
Crossfield
Shiels
THP
+

Binged the heck out of NLU lately. Always a Crossfield fan. Him and Coach Lockey are so funny together.

Binged the heck out of NLU lately. Always a Crossfield fan. Him and Coach Lockey are so funny together.

thanks

just added NLU

Shiels

Second Alex Etches, he humor wins me over. Crosfield is too serious and acts like everyone else is stupid.

I like Etches, but he's just such a bomber. His numbers aren't really relevant to me. Most others either I'd suspect.

thanks

just added NLU
their tourist sauce series are fantastic. Also check out ‘wolf hammer’ it’s a maniac of a game :)

Old Man Pat on Golfmates. He makes it look so easy.

So many to choose from, I'm only just getting into YouTube so it's been a revelation! For instruction and knowledge, probably Danny Maude or TXG and for sheer entertainment I like Crossfield/Coach Lockey, SAS Golf, James Robinson. Is so easy to go down the rabbit hole and end up hours after I should have been asleep watching a video on how to do a flop shot over my own head :ROFLMAO:

NLU
Golf Sidekick, love his approach to the game. I've tried to implement his message into my game lately, stress free. Also love his simple chipping technique. Holes a ton of them.
Crossfield

their tourist sauce series are fantastic. Also check out ‘wolf hammer’ it’s a maniac of a game :)

since I've played them, I checked out Pasatiempo and Stanford

I enjoyed their take

I like Shiels and Golfholics. What is good about Golfholics compared to NLU and others is they don't waste time blabbing on and on or have most of the video on them swinging. They show the courses better and more efficiently than anyone. Describe the hole while showing, quickly say what their shot is, and show it and move to the next one. Their Bandon videos were great.

I used to go to youtube for golf equipment reviews. Getting into the game, I was desperate to learn more. These days I prefer vlog rounds of golf on youtube. It is fun to see people play and discuss their shots as they think them up and live with the outcome. Golfholics has been fun. Crossfield is entertaining. Golfsidekick makes me laugh. I find a few others here and there.

An aside but how I partition social media: I follow a few people on Instagram for swing tips and self-study of the golf swing.

Back