Why, why did I open this thread up. I feel I may be reshafting some irons soon.

Hmmm now what color coordination do I want to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why, why did I open this thread up. I feel I may be reshafting some irons soon.

Hmmm now what color coordination do I want to buy?

Be careful on their site. Not cheap, but some of the absolute coolest color combos on the planet.

Be careful on their site. Not cheap, but some of the absolute coolest color combos on the planet.

I was astounded by how many color options they have. In the process of narrowing down a few choices. Definitely not cheap, however sometimes you have to pay for quality.

I was astounded by how many color options they have. In the process of narrowing down a few choices. Definitely not cheap, however sometimes you have to pay for quality.

And quality here is through the roof. I’ve been a long time cell-parr’s die hard for nice ferrules. These are next level though.

@jdtox has some fun ones going in play today

Absolutely no reason to spend that much money on ferrules, yet I want multiple designs and am pondering irons to pair them with lol.

I have never gotten into the custom ferrule game. I have considered it though and with the right set up they can look fantastic.

white with red stripes. would bring out the red accent, good balance.
red with white would over power.
the blue stripes aren't going to match the shaft.
I'm leaning this way as well!

I may be showing what a novice I am when it comes to club customization and the dynamics of clubs but what would be the reason for changing out the ferrule? Is it purely just for personalization or is there any other benefits?

I may be showing what a novice I am when it comes to club customization and the dynamics of clubs but what would be the reason for changing out the ferrule? Is it purely just for personalization or is there any other benefits?
purely cosmetic!

Ferrules offer no value and are for looks only.
I am one that would love to see them go away entirely.

Ferrules offer no value and are for looks only.
I am one that would love to see them go away entirely.
Ping tried that for a while. Then they gave in haha

That link someone put to square for BB&CO says they moved and aren't taking orders at the moment... I may have misread the page because it was jumbled due to a wonly browser.

white with red stripes. would bring out the red accent, good balance.
red with white would over power.
the blue stripes aren't going to match the shaft.
good call

Last edited:
Ping tried that for a while. Then they gave in haha

well, the number one selling iron of all time didn’t have them. But I think irons look incomplete without them.

Back