First Look: Ben Hogan UiHi Utility Club

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
For those paying attention, after a couple early bumps in the road, Ben Hogan Golf is rolling right now. Not only embracing the direct to consumer market but thriving in it thanks to the consistent blend of popular technological design meeting classic throwback looks. If you are going to survive in the D2C realm, you have to move with the ever-changing current that is golf equipment, but for the new Hogan, they must still stay within the lines of tradition the name entails.

Continue reading...

• Staff
I need to hit these ASAP.

The fact that these and the new VKTR+ blend seamlessly into a PTx Pro and Icon combo set too?

My bank account is scared, but not as scared as it would be with other brands.

Wow that looks amazing. That makes the combo set look perfect....

The UiHi is perhaps the new Hogan release that I am most excited to hit. These look really well done, and match my PTx Pros. Must have.

That is a great looking Utility iron!

Ben Hogan design team knocking it out of the park this year!

The look amazing. Can’t wait to see how they perform. At that price point they’ve got to be grabbing more attention.

Great looking clubs, can't wait for someone to get them in hand to write up how they perform.

They’ve got a pretty solid lineup going right now. There’s always something about Hogan clubs, they just always look so darn great.

For those paying attention, after a couple early bumps in the road, Ben Hogan Golf is rolling right now. Not only embracing the direct to consumer market but thriving in it thanks to the consistent blend of popular technological design meeting classic throwback looks. If you are going to survive in the D2C realm, you have to move with the ever-changing current that is golf equipment, but for the new Hogan, they must still stay within the lines of tradition the name entails.

Continue reading...

I got an email and saw these on their page. Looks great!! The New hybrid looks good as well.

Tempteeeeeddddd.......

I like the looks of these a lot and now I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on a Ft. Worth Hi. I think a 22* will be ordered at some point to see how it blends in with the ICON set. Ben Hogan is knocking it out of the park in the looks department, time to see how they perform.

I like the looks of these a lot and now I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on a Ft. Worth Hi. I think a 22* will be ordered at some point to see how it blends in with the ICON set. Ben Hogan is knocking it out of the park in the looks department, time to see how they perform.
See why I told you to wait now? Haha

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Hot Damn! Those things are gorgeous. And, they're available in a combo set? Man, what a great release cycle for them.

These look great. I like that they designed them to flow seamlessly with other sets and hollow body. Are these are smaller especially on the sole compared to other brands?

no LH 😢

WOW!!! love the look of those

Great looking club, and couldn't agree more, Hogan has been on a good roll lately. This will certainly extend that roll a bit longer!

As I read this, all I keep reading it as is you high (uihi).

excellent price point with multiple shafts to choose from.

These look great!! I can only imagine that they will perform as well as they look. Stimulus might be gone after this!

When I think of a utility iron, I think of something a little chunky, ugly, and gets knocked around and abused. It's a driving iron, and the punch out of the trees club. If you scuff it up, it's fine with it. These on the other hand, look fantastic. I like them. I've been looking at something I can hit low off the tee when it's windy and still have enough umph to get out of a sticky situation. I'm more interested in this than the hybrid. I'm glad I saw this, because new, it's still cheaper than the GAPR's I've been looking at.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I am really pondering one of these in the 26* loft and VKTR+ in the 22*. 5 iron is so hit or miss for me trying a different option, namely one of these, is probably a step I need to take.

Hogan is doing some great things and it is good to see them continue to evolve. Both the utility and the new VKTR look fantastic!

Back