First Look: Cobra KING Utility Iron

anyone ever do a size comparison to the speedzone or radspeed 4i?

anyone ever do a size comparison to the speedzone or radspeed 4i?
I did WAY back in here somewhere. Posted about this one to myself for a long time ;):LOL:

From address, this one looks eons better to me, but sole widths are about the same.

Its not the best feeling one I've tried but can't argue with the results I've seen. I wanted to put a hybrid shaft in mine but really no reason to, its bone stock and its fantastic.

I don't know why, but saying its bone stock made me chuckle

Club has been great for me this year! Hoping the trend continues! Easy to launch and plenty of speed!

Hit this quite a bit the last couple days and it really is a life saver for me on shorter par 4s, also easy to hit off the decal as well!

Hit this a lot off the tee this past weekend. It is a high launching weapon that looks great behind the ball

All weekend, if I was 215-230 I was hitting this, and man did I hit some golf shots off the deck with it.

This thing is due for an update next season right? I can't wait to see what they do if it is, off the tee I'm not sure I've tried a better Utility iron for that 215-230 distance its almost become point and shoot for me

This thing is due for an update next season right? I can't wait to see what they do if it is, off the tee I'm not sure I've tried a better Utility iron for that 215-230 distance its almost become point and shoot for me
I hope so, but I’d also be fine if this one stayed in line. It’s seriously fun.

I hope so, but I’d also be fine if this one stayed in line. It’s seriously fun.
Well it came out when Forged Tec came out so...maybe if there is new FT's there will be new UT as well🤷‍♂️

Well it came out when Forged Tec came out so...maybe if there is new FT's there will be new UT as well🤷‍♂️
I believe they were like 6 months apart, so I’ll be curious about if they stay with that timeline, even though it was the worst kept secret ever.

Still really enjoying this club. Been hitting it a lot off the tee lately. Nice flight and feels good!

Picked one of these recently, 2U with Recoil 95, to give it a try as another option off the tee. Put it into play in my round over the weekend and used it for 2 shots, one shot on a par 5 as a 2nd shot from edge of fairway on approach and the 2nd from tee on a shorter par 4. Both shots were in the 220 yard range and felt so good. More to come on this one, but early indications are really good.

Windy day at National from back tees yesterday meant this got a workout on several of the par 3’s, and minus one garbage swing it delivered and then some .

Picked one of these recently, 2U with Recoil 95, to give it a try as another option off the tee. Put it into play in my round over the weekend and used it for 2 shots, one shot on a par 5 as a 2nd shot from edge of fairway on approach and the 2nd from tee on a shorter par 4. Both shots were in the 220 yard range and felt so good. More to come on this one, but early indications are really good.
I'm glad to hear early indications are good

I'm glad to hear early indications are good
Yes sir 🔥
2nd hole I used this on, cut off a bit of a dog leg left and put me in position for a chip up to green and dropped putt for a birdie. 👊

Yes sir 🔥
2nd hole I used this on, cut off a bit of a dog leg left and put me in position for a chip up to green and dropped putt for a birdie. 👊

That’s a great to hear glad it’s working out. Like the rest of the Cobra line up they’re pretty underrated!

@jdtox sent me his 2 utility and between this club and the King Tec 3H the King Tour 5W is almost out of the bag. I'll at the very least be switching them in and out with the weather and the course.

@jdtox sent me his 2 utility and between this club and the King Tec 3H the King Tour 5W is almost out of the bag. I'll at the very least be switching them in and out with the weather and the course.
Awesome! Glad to hear it’s working out so far

Another round in and used this club for several holes from the tee. Me likey!!

This hole has always stymied me, I am either in water left, or water right on approach :ROFLMAO: On this course, it is the hardest hole.

Not today!!

E4DD91AF-8A19-4FBF-B7E8-ADC8C6821B2D.jpeg

Back