First Look: Indi Putters

The Allison (mallet) looks pretty darn sweet. Especially in the matte black finish.

I like the look of the blade putter in black. If independent testing showed the face technology was effective, then that would be huge and I would MAYBE consider it for around $300. Without being able to test and be fit in person, I'm definitely not the target market when dropping that kind of money.

Do we know what the head weight is on each model?

Airplane grade aluminum huh.. I’ve seen that used before with another company, so naturally my first question is how is the sound

I'm liking the looks of that Allison putter. Altough I've been favoring a blade putter recently I like the lines of that mallet putter.

Their new website looks great.

This sounds completely ridiculous but if the Ramone and Allison was reversed on the putters I might have already preordered. Something about a putter with a girls name on it... :ROFLMAO:
Especially when the girl’s name on it is that of your boss. I would feel guilty every time I took a putt on those days I’m playing hooky. ?

I can’t lie, I like the looks of these putters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah that is not good.
Need a fix to a responsive mobile theme for sure.

Esp since that is the very first thing a user will see.

Their new website looks great.
They must have updated in recently because u couldn't find the putters earlier this week. It does look very good. My only critique is that there is no top down view of the Allison which is something I would really like to see.

They must have updated in recently because u couldn't find the putters earlier this week. It does look very good. My only critique is that there is no top down view of the Allison which is something I would really like to see.

Yes new website roll out is today. I agree with you on the top down view. That has to be included I think.

These putters look great, I'd give them a roll if I saw them somewhere. The matte black and blue combo is really appealing to me.

There is now...

1574383030451.png

I actually really dig that.
@KEV ?

@KEV ?
Not the man, the myth, the legend known as Kev, but I dig it. I wonder how much the blue pops in person...probably less but that's okay.

@KEV ?
I like that a whole lot. It has a shape similar to my favorite shape ever (Rossie) but I really like the lines and how the perimeter flows and blends from the topline on down. Plus I'm a sucker for blue and love the contrasting colors of the blue, black and silver.

I'm not a face balanced guy but this is really tempting. It's one of the better looking releases lately IMO.

I like that a whole lot. It has a shape similar to my favorite shape ever (Rossie) but I really like the lines and how the perimeter flows and blends from the topline on down. Plus I'm a sucker for blue and love the contrasting colors of the blue, black and silver.

I'm not a face balanced guy but this is really tempting. It's one of the better looking releases lately IMO.

You kind of said exactly what I was thinking. I too play a slant neck after fitting, but really like the looks of way it frames the ball.

I need to stop looking at their website. This shape is speaking to me.
87AFF0BE-C91D-476C-8D1D-70C66D13D76B.jpeg

That's what I'm figuring. But the quote from Rob about developing a tech for over a year, but then having nothing else to expand on it comes of as somewhat sloppy to me. An expansion of that and diving in to what took a year+ to work on would grab my interest more, similar to their wedges which are tech heavy and explained well.

Looks wise though, I dig them. Like others have said, the sole is a touch busy, but the shapes and styles look quite nice.
We have more info coming. Stay tuned!

I’m really liking the look of the Allison. I could absolutely put that in the bag.

Back